AD secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an advocate of it because I basically know nothing about Frevola. I think this Zo dynamic is problematic too and might result in a Frevola type hire though. What football knowledgeable "alpha" is coming here as AD and then accepting a Zo hire too?

Why is it written in stone that we have to hire Allonzo? I have been saying all along that no A.D. worth his salt is going to want anybody between him and the football team, that’s the money maker, that’s who determines his future.

An alpha wants it all on his shoulders.

Advertisement
Meyer Lansky??
Greg…he’s very Miami…joking of course. More booster maybe. Set up NIL deals…

1637526075355.jpeg

What HC worth his salt wants Zo snooping around? Like you I'm not a fan of this Zo angle.
Luigi is probably it and that's because they obviously have a preexisting relationship. And even those relationships can immediately fray when one party feels under fire or needs to save their own *** or feels undermined or even underappreciated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not one bit. I would be stoked. The guy has forgotten more than most young bucks know. Guarantees Larranaga is done, too at the end of the season.
If Jurich ran for president of this entire freakin' country he'd be considered a young man. Age is irrelevant in this equation. Would we care if UM replaced Frenk with a 65 yr old? It's not like the AD is the backup S&C coach or something.

Why is it written in stone that we have to hire Allonzo? I have been saying all along that no A.D. worth his salt is going to want anybody between him and the football team, that’s the money maker, that’s who determines his future.

An alpha wants it all on his shoulders.
I’m over all that zo is a savior bs myself!!!!

Not one bit. I would be stoked. The guy has forgotten more than most young bucks know. Guarantees Larranaga is done, too at the end of the season.

And I’d also add that a guy with this age is more apt to be cool with someone like Alonzo in there as a football ops guy. An up and comer young guy might not be so keen on the idea.
Jmo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not an advocate of it because I basically know nothing about Frevola. I think this Zo dynamic is problematic too and might result in a Frevola type hire though. What football knowledgeable "alpha" is coming here as AD and then accepting a Zo hire too?
Somebody who has knowledge and is comfortable with the hire. Highsmith is highly qualified to be the Associate AD for football. The guy has been an NFL executive for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back