Ad positions

Andrew

All American
Administrator
These 3 ad positions should appear on every page. There are also positions between posts. I understand some full page ads have been showing and it isn’t our intent that they do. This happens when an ad that doesn’t match the correct ad type I served through one of the ad positions. This is usually fixed by Google within a few days.

688EEECB-ED31-452F-872C-BD2DD4881C9E.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t complain. I’ll just have to pay for it. It’s well deserved. But does that fee explore and end of 2021 or is a year from today?
I signed up for ad free as soon as it was offered. I can confirm it works like clockwork and when the 1st year was up a couple of months ago, I was automatically signed up again with no issues.

You have two options for subscriptions:
1) $25 per year recurring
2) $25 per year non-recurring

You also have two options for payment:
1) Paypal - subscription is managed through your PayPal account
2) Credit Card - We use Stripe as a processor and you can manage your subscription through CIS.

I am considering adding monthly options since $25 seems to be too high for some users but any monthly subscription would likely be much more expensive per year due to fees occurred for each payment.

Advertisement
I’m having issues on mobile when playing from Spotify and opening up canesinsight. It pauses anything playing from Spotify. No other website I’ve been to does this. Is anyone else experiencing this?

You have two options for subscriptions:
1) $25 per year recurring
2) $25 per year non-recurring

You also have two options for payment:
1) Paypal - subscription is managed through your PayPal account
2) Credit Card - We use Stripe as a processor and you can manage your subscription through CIS.

I am considering adding monthly options since $25 seems to be too high for some users but any monthly subscription would likely be much more expensive per year due to fees occurred for each payment.
If someone isn’t willing to pay $25, then anything will be too expensive monthly

Just from experience. I created a subscription based app. People will beat you down to nothing but it’s not worth it from your end

Or just tell me to mind my business

Advertisement
In what positions should the ads for *** cruises and nun **** appear? Asking for a couple of friends
Depends how much Google thinks you are interested. One position would indicate a little interested. All positions would indicate really interested.

Quit making a big deal of these things. Just log in and log off twice within 10 seconds without clicking on anything. Then when you login the 3rd time, immediately click backspace-#-*-$c@nes.no.ads.login. Hit enter twice and the ads are gone. Trust me. I got that as a DM from a Maud. Works every time

Advertisement
Back