Actual Positives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen so many grown men cry in public. Sad, really.

Not sure what people were expecting. We go up to Lincoln against an undefeated offensive powerhouse with a true freshman.

Defense wasn't good, but they out gained us by about 30 yards. Wonder if their their fans have a banner out. Or LSU's, who gave up over 500 to MSU.

Team was into it well into the 4th, which we couldn't say last year against any good team. Improvement.

Kaaya completed 60% of passes in a hostile environment. Improvement.

Offense generally. 31 points on the road against a ranked team is improvement.

All I want to see is an upward trajectory. Those expecting a ranked quality team this year haven't been paying attention, but given your emotional level that's no surprise. The Duke fumble and Kaaya pick were killers. Neither of those is coaching, and take those away and the game goes to the wire.

Be real.

what the **** does leu giving up 500 yards have anything to do with our program. and "neither of those are coaching" but not making defensive adjustments or game planning to stop the run sure as **** is.

Advertisement
I'll try to put in 2nd grade terms:

Yeah, as I said, the D wasn't good. But you all are acting like this is the bottom of the barrel, like you've never seen anything like this before. And so you're screaming like a schoolgirl who had to miss her One Direction concert.

Somehow, DII schools like LSU, Oklahoma, and Missouri gave up 500 tonight (and probably Oregon). Oh the humanity. Last year, we give up 550 to this team.

Good? No. Better than last year? Yes.

And the offense looks miles better.

Oh and for all you coaching gurus, how many DCs come in and turn a crappy D into a good one in a year?

I'll try to put in 2nd grade terms:

Yeah, as I said, the D wasn't good. But you all are acting like this is the bottom of the barrel, like you've never seen anything like this before. And so you're screaming like a schoolgirl who had to miss her One Direction concert.

Somehow, DII schools like LSU, Oklahoma, and Missouri gave up 500 tonight (and probably Oregon). Oh the humanity. Last year, we give up 550 to this team.

Good? No. Better than last year? Yes.

And the offense looks miles better.

Oh and for all you coaching gurus, how many DCs come in and turn a crappy D into a good one in a year?

Can someone tell me how to neg people on this board?

It is unfortunate to be blind; however, it is far worse to have sight and not see.

Advertisement
The two positives I took from tonight:

1. Butch wearing an Orange tie.
2. Fans still having the fire to be ****ed and unaccepting of such mediocre stubborn bull**** that these pathetic coaches call football.

Not sure what people were expecting. We go up to Lincoln against an undefeated offensive powerhouse with a true freshman.

Defense wasn't good, but they out gained us by about 30 yards. Wonder if their their fans have a banner out. Or LSU's, who gave up over 500 to MSU.

Team was into it well into the 4th, which we couldn't say last year against any good team. Improvement.

All I want to see is an upward trajectory. Those expecting a ranked quality team this year haven't been paying attention, but given your emotional level that's no surprise. The Duke fumble and Kaaya pick were killers. Neither of those is coaching, and take those away and the game goes to the wire.

Be real.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU[/video]

Advertisement

Be real.

Al shouldn't you be talking with the team?

There are no moral victories in a loss you dumbass. That is why you can't beat a ranked opponent.

I was happy to see Coley call an aggressive game, and mistakes aside we moved the ball well.

Wish I could say something positive about the defense, but they were flat-out manhandled on the line and the safeties still looked lost too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back