According to Vegas Miami vs. Auburn in Peach Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
What the **** is wrong with you? You don't like a post ignore it.

You think its too early for Vegas to make predictions. Fair enough. BUT THEY DID and I posted it

If time is your concern why waste time responding?...unless you're being forced against your will to do so. IF so call 911.

My time and what I post is none of your concern. You have absolutely NO impact on what and when I OR anyone else decides to post an item of interest to them or others on CIS. NONE

I posted this for serious Cane fans who may be interested in what Vegas thought even if its June and it appears that many Canes are

Now, IF you really think that you get to decide what anyone posts here or when...you know what you can do with that thought without me telling you.

GTFOH! GFY! BYE
Kind of angry kid. I never said you can’t post. You have an opinion, I disagree with it. I have an opinion you can disagree with it. Fine. Grow up.

Just to clarify for anyone that didn't click the link in the OP (as I hadn't until just now), it is a SB Nation article that is projecting bowl matchups using Vegas win-loss totals. Miami and Auburn are both at 9.5. Basically a horse**** article.

Advertisement
I have high hope for the dline. Those two new DTs should provide top quality snaps and push the starters hard. Manny heeds top up his game so we stop making punk QBs look like first round picks, but we should be strong here. Online can be a problem but on the plus side, if they are even decent, we make a huge jump on offense. RBs look stronger than we have in years.

Rosier looks like the weak link, but we were one game from an undefeated regular season wth spotty play from him. Let that sink in for a couple minutes. One game from perfect regular season. Wether he sucked last year, like some thing, or he his great under pressure, like I think, IF he gets even a little better, we have a fleet of fast big rbs that can make other teams cry this year and serious help coming at WR and TE. We could beat Clemson in the Rock this year. I don’t know about up in NC but in the Rock we could crush they little heads. We are getting very close to the prize.

With what we have should be the low water mark, we will not have the injuries we had last year! We will not have the same type of Qb play either. We have serious depth at positions that will turn games in our favor early and often!!

I have high hope for the dline. Those two new DTs should provide top quality snaps and push the starters hard. Manny heeds top up his game so we stop making punk QBs look like first round picks, but we should be strong here. Online can be a problem but on the plus side, if they are even decent, we make a huge jump on offense. RBs look stronger than we have in years.

Rosier looks like the weak link, but we were one game from an undefeated regular season wth spotty play from him. Let that sink in for a couple minutes. One game from perfect regular season. Wether he sucked last year, like some thing, or he his great under pressure, like I think, IF he gets even a little better, we have a fleet of fast big rbs that can make other teams cry this year and serious help coming at WR and TE. We could beat Clemson in the Rock this year. I don’t know about up in NC but in the Rock we could crush they little heads. We are getting very close to the prize.

.....and now he has some serious competition at QB which will make CMR less reluctant to change IF he falters again.

That by itself gives me more confidence. Add in our increased quality and depth at WR and RB we'll be in great shape to continue and improve offensively.

.....and now he has some serious competition at QB which will make CMR less reluctant to change IF he falters again.

That by itself gives me more confidence. Add in our increased quality and depth at WR and RB we'll be in great shape to continue and improve offensively.

A surprise change at start of Clemson title game without any notice could be interesting, if one of the backup has shown promise. They would have no book on whoever it is and the surprise might be the advantage we need. Let’s hope we have a back up good enough.

Advertisement
I think UGA falls off significantly.
I like the rest.

Maybe Washington I’m top 5
Bama
Clemson
Oklahoma
OSU
Washington
?

I agree GA should not have a good of a season considering what they lost to the draft. With that being said they had one **** of a recruiting class so if the freshman can be ready to play they just might be better than we think. I’m also wondering if OU will be as good as last year after losing Baker. I don’t follow them so I don’t know who they’re quarterback will be and if they’re any good. Then again college offenses rely heavily on the scheme they run so maybe the scheme makes it easy for a qb to put up video game numbers. What say you?

I totally agree with you. I think we will go as far as our O-line will take us, as that seems to be our weakest link and Searels hasn’t really proven himself yet that he can develop players at least in my personal opinion he hasn’t. With the opposing qb play against our D, I think Manny is trying to address that problem with the Striker position. Will it be successful, who knows, only time will tell. Plus with Redwine progressing the way he did towards the end of last season and the spring, we could potentially have one of the best if not the best starting safety tandem in the ACC. What you think?

A surprise change at start of Clemson title game without any notice could be interesting, if one of the backup has shown promise. They would have no book on whoever it is and the surprise might be the advantage we need. Let’s hope we have a back up good enough.
Think about that scenario for a second.

To get to Charlotte again we'll likely only be able to withstand one loss, maybe two. What you'd be proposing is benching a 5th year Senior with a record of 21-5 or 22-4 in favor of a Freshmans or Rs Freshmans in the Conference Championship game, basically in our opponent's back yard.

I guess you can't drink all day if you don't start before 8 a.m.

Advertisement
I agree GA should not have a good of a season considering what they lost to the draft. With that being said they had one **** of a recruiting class so if the freshman can be ready to play they just might be better than we think. I’m also wondering if OU will be as good as last year after losing Baker. I don’t follow them so I don’t know who they’re quarterback will be and if they’re any good. Then again college offenses rely heavily on the scheme they run so maybe the scheme makes it easy for a qb to put up video game numbers. What say you?

UGA lost too much on defense imho

And losing those RBs is tough. Two seniors at that.

As for OU I think their QB is that first round mlb draft kid. Supposed to be really good.

UGA lost too much on defense imho

And losing those RBs is tough. Two seniors at that.

As for OU I think their QB is that first round mlb draft kid. Supposed to be really good.
Picked 9th overall by the Dodgers, if I'm not mistaken. But I also remember reading that they're fine with him playing football, too.

How does that work? Can you maintain amateur football status if you sign an MLB contract? Are the two sports mutually exclusive? Or does he only technically become a pro athlete once they designate him for assignment?

Picked 9th overall by the Dodgers, if I'm not mistaken. But I also remember reading that they're fine with him playing football, too.

How does that work? Can you maintain amateur football status if you sign an MLB contract? Are the two sports mutually exclusive? Or does he only technically become a pro athlete once they designate him for assignment?

LC I'm pretty sure you can sign a MLB contract and still be eligible for NCAA sports other than baseball. Its been done, but off the top of my head I don't remember who.

Think about that scenario for a second.

To get to Charlotte again we'll likely only be able to withstand one loss, maybe two. What you'd be proposing is benching a 5th year Senior with a record of 21-5 or 22-4 in favor of a Freshmans or Rs Freshmans in the Conference Championship game, basically in our opponent's back yard.

I guess you can't drink all day if you don't start before 8 a.m.

Well, you assume that one ever quits drinking. That said, mark would probably not do it and I like Rosier, but something like that might be the way to beat Clemson. We are not a better team yet and our coaches are not better either, so you have to take risk. Then again, could be hung up on Jim Kelly’s unexpected first start.

Advertisement
Back