According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
It feels a little like winning on National Signing Day, feels good but until those Northwestern kids produce anything it is just a good feeling. It isn't worth much until J-Skinny weighs in over 150 lbs! For this scenario to be more than just a feel good story we need to hire the OC & DC with some real money and not the next Dan Enos, yikes! Ready for the big-time again, I am old enough to remember those days as I was in school at UM when our new head coach was there, the good old days. Feels a little similar in that everyone is talking about us and hating us as much as possible, its a great sign, feels comfortable somehow!

Screenshot_20211206-120802_Twitter.jpg

Oh God people are going to start saying they got Manny Diazed if a team tries to upgrade their HC ,😅

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bounce back and forth forth between living in a hotel working, East TN, and South Florida.

Right now I am in TN.
When in TN are you still in the same town as before with the university? Don't want to use the actual names in case you don't want them said.

Advertisement
When in TN are you still in the same town as before with the university? Don't want to use the actual names in case you don't want them said.
Most people know I’ve been associated with ETSU. I’m not far from JC when I’m in the area.

Advertisement
Back