According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
im thrilled we got a new coach.

I do feel for the Oregon kids and really Mario bc I know he wanted to tell them first hand without reading about it and it didn't work. that part sucks and its part of the business. hopefully, we start winning again now
Luckily most kids understand that part of it. Being a man and addressing them properly is the most important thing. Not Kelly’s bullsh*t.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211206-113241_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
im thrilled we got a new coach.

I do feel for the Oregon kids and really Mario bc I know he wanted to tell them first hand without reading about it and it didn't work. that part sucks and its part of the business. hopefully, we start winning again now
Mario had no control over the jackass "reporters" on twitter tripping over themselves to get the scoop. He tried to do it the right way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good for him for owning it. So many of these **** gobblers don’t acknowledge when they are wrong. Then again, if they did acknowledge when they were wrong then the only thing they would do is apologize all day 🤷🏻‍♂️
Pate is pretty good, I thought about this and I’m glad he is owning up to it. Looking forward to what he has to say on his show.

Advertisement
Back