According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
4BB0B2CA-8BFA-43C7-8336-08C8253EA580.jpeg

What probably happen was, Mario kept asking for more things. UM kept saying yes to all the request, expecting them to say "not we can do that". He was probably hoping one of the kids university made the decision for him. "Well they didn't give me x,y, and z I am going go here or stay.

He probably has two offers with litle difference, and torn between the two

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want Mario to come out address the issue of lack of production amongst Miami fans the past several days, I've spent an inordinate amount of time refreshing this page and dammit I want something done about it!
Lol. Only the beginning. We start winning there will be zero production. We’ve been able to ignore football for most weeks since 2005

Manny will be remembered in two different phases. One of the defensive coordinator and one of the head coach.

As a defensive coordinator there will be some good things he's remembered for. Turn over chain, extremely disruptive defenses with tons of sacks.

As a head coach, he'll be remembered for mostly bad things. Losing the FIU and LA Tech, giving up record yards on the ground against UNC, losing after the bye week almost every time, 4th and 14, 4th and 17th, terrible linebacker play, and refusing to play the young guys early enough.

What probably happen was, Mario kept asking for more things. UM kept saying yes to all the request, expecting them to say "not we can do that". He was probably hoping one of the kids university made the decision for him. "Well they didn't give me x,y, and z I am going go here or stay.

He probably has two offers with litle difference, and torn between the two
all Mario wants to do is win and this is his destination job. other coaches would leave. watch Mario when he talks about um, he loves this place. remember, he and his bro played here together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back