According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
I wish him well… he tried his way, made changes when things weren’t working and gave it his best effort. Isn’t the first coach to fail and won’t be the last
I feel bad that the man didn’t succeed at his dream job, like anyone with a conscious would. I don’t feel bad he was hung out to dry while we went after Mario. Manny was just in over his head

manny told his staph

Abc Bip GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
I read your name as Lyspin and thought you might have a speech impediment, much like Manny Diaz. Turns out I think I have dyslexia before my morning coffee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As probably the highest profile engineering grad of the university in the last 20 years, I can tell you that the UM COE might be the worst in the country. I spoke at FIU engineering to students 2 months ago, and they are not only more intelligent and driven, but learn in an environment that I can only estimate has a budget 10x of UM.

Also they don’t teach cad to undergrads or mechanical design, and refuse outside help to modernize their curriculum. Fire everyone. Your money would be better spent at a school in the Midwest.
As an engineering grad from UM within the past 6 years, I can say that they 100% do teach cad. Do they teach it well? Not as well as they could. I agree our program needs work and is a weaker engineering program compared to what it should be for the cost, but the idea they don't teach cad (and the idea FIU is superior) is false.

Advertisement
As an engineering grad from UM within the past 6 years, I can say that they 100% do teach cad. Do they teach it well? Not as well as they could. I agree our program needs work and is a weaker engineering program compared to what it should be for the cost, but the idea they don't teach cad (and the idea FIU is superior) is false.
FIU is stronger in computer science now. They invested heavily in it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back