According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
And if he wasnt a Miami guy, you'd agree with me. Tell me I'm lying..
No .. not at all .. I just look at the facts. P5 record is apples to apples when comparing with P5 coaches. Taking a literal start up with kids and turning it into a program is a totally different exercise. Evaluated separately on it's merits.

Anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Richt accept the Miami job several days before his introductory press conference? And that didn't even include the "hiring a new AD" complication.

that's common. usually it takes time for the school and the coach himself to get into town and settled in after once agreeing. I know OU is doing there's today but they flew him in overnight. maybe Mario wanted to tell the team and sign the deal today. take a day to get his things and pack up and fly out tomorrow.

I still don’t get why the keep Stringing Manny along, should’ve fired him after Duke or kept him. This whole Mario or bust is a stupid and make the university looks clueless. Maybe they have a reason( they don’t want kids to jump in the portal) but they are doing a horrible job putting out the message. Yes I know the leaks cause it but it just shows that nobody is leading this university.

Advertisement
There’s so many details in this contract related to the program and budget and all of that… because it didn’t exist here before. We didn’t have a baseline to present to him. The whole thing is new from strength, nutrition, adidas stuff, facility upgrades, staff budget, analysts, etc.

This was a long process especially without an AD in place and someone that knows what these budgets look like to lay it out… like Radakovich. Frenk and his advisors went in with an open mind and basically let him lay out what he needed and he got it.
we have to give props to Frenk. yeah this was a sh*t show, but he had a vision and executed it. I think he just cemented his legacy at The U. set the bar high for the next president.

I still don’t get why the keep Stringing Manny along, should’ve fired him after Duke or kept him. This whole Mario or bust is a stupid and make the university looks clueless. Maybe they have a reason( they don’t want kids to jump in the portal) but they are doing a horrible job putting out the message. Yes I know the leaks cause it but it just shows that nobody is leading this university.

Yep. Credit to manny - he’s out there doing his job but man, pull the plug already. Contract closure on a new coach while your old coach is still employed further supports the sh1tshow notion. That said, having an AD in place would have avoided all this.

Advertisement
Manny needs to be let go already. This is a joke. That would help our perception if we would just terminate lispy already...
With whom, the usual suspects of sports media that denegrate the University of Miami ever chance it gets? ***** them. This was have zero negative impact in recruiting and season tickets will go through the roof for 2022.

Advertisement
I’m tired of this drama queen bullsh*t either sign the **** contract or we will find someone who really wants to be a Cane. They have been working on this for quite sometime it shouldn’t take the 11th hour for him to decide. There are plenty of quality coaches out there but if Manny comes back you could hire God next time around and I’m still out.
It may take a few minutes, but I've forwarded your message to all parties concerned. I'm sure they'll get right on it. But God said stop with the drama, he'd clean the D up.

Advertisement
There’s so many details in this contract related to the program and budget and all of that… because it didn’t exist here before. We didn’t have a baseline to present to him. The whole thing is new from strength, nutrition, adidas stuff, facility upgrades, staff budget, analysts, etc.

This was a long process especially without an AD in place and someone that knows what these budgets look like to lay it out… like Radakovich. Frenk and his advisors went in with an open mind and basically let him lay out what he needed and he got it.

By all means from what I’ve heard - everything I laid out in my post last week is being addressed - including the stadium (they’re gonna take a shot at it) - I would be very excited about the direction of the program.

By all means from what I’ve heard - everything I laid out in my post last week is being addressed - including the stadium (they’re gonna take a shot at it) - I would be very excited about the direction of the program.
koavminaj-fuemejors.gif
summer-walker-summer-walker-dancing.gif
teyana-taylor-how-you-want-it.gif
fade-shower.gif
megan-thee-stallion-twerk-1.gif
twerk-ciara.gif
megan-thee-stallion-twerk.gif
beyonce-fierce.gif
megan-thee-stallion-megan-jovon-ruth-pete.gif

we have to give props to Frenk. yeah this was a sh*t show, but he had a vision and executed it. I think he just cemented his legacy at The U. set the bar high for the next president.
You can tell he’s never done it before, sure.

But he didn’t let nerves or perception drive the search.

No ***** given. One goal in mind. And he got it done. Having an advisor with experience being a special advisor to George W and a guy with a Public Accounting background and former CEO of something like Deloitte.. he was well equipped to do exactly what just got done.

I’m so sick of the media’s narrative about how we handled it.. if coaches do good they have the school by the balls while they entertain other jobs. No one cares. But when a coach sucks, what’s wrong with the school doing the same? Manny knew the entire time. He could resign if it was so bad.

Advertisement
Back