According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement

thanos-avengers-endgame.gif

3 thoughts.

The media should be embarrassed. What a mess.

A smart school would move on to Lane this afternoon.

I don’t care if they put 1 billion into a new staff. If Manny is the head coach I’m not renewing my season tickets. It’s a dumb play to have one new guy or the old guy.

Mario has this idyllic view of his exit where everyone is happy for him and no one is hurt. That's why he is still continuing with recruiting visits for Oregon because he wants to leave them on a good note. The problem is that just isn't possible in today's day and age, and any chance to leave on his own terms tell his coaches and his players himself before anything got out was ruined by multiple reports. He's pretty naive to have thought that would not happen. Hopefully you comes to the realization that there is no perfect way to do this and get out now.
Does not sound like that same guy from that legendary recruiting story where he fought Saban and Urban Meyer before taking the high school coach’s lunch money or whatever the tale tells…

Advertisement
I’m tired of this drama queen bullsh*t either sign the **** contract or we will find someone who really wants to be a Cane. They have been working on this for quite sometime it shouldn’t take the 11th hour for him to decide. There are plenty of quality coaches out there but if Manny comes back you could hire God next time around and I’m still out.

Advertisement
If it turns out we get Mario and the Clemson A.D. no one will remember how this all played out. If that doesn’t happen it’ll be one of the all-time goat *****.

I'd love to agree with you.

And...you're mostly correct, but this is just ANOTHER log to throw on the fire that is the state of sports journalism in South Florida. The whole industry needs an *****. That goes to the greater scope of journalism, but as it relates to South Florida Sports...it needs a flushing and you might need a plunger for it.

Perhaps we need to stop using random Twitter accounts for our news and the actual journalists should stop using message boards as a source. Idk...there is a lot wrong with this situation.

Advertisement
3 thoughts.

The media should be embarrassed. What a mess.

A smart school would move on to Lane this afternoon.

I don’t care if they put 1 billion into a new staff. If Manny is the head coach I’m not renewing my season tickets. It’s a dumb play to have one new guy or the old guy.
It’s dumb to say it publicly whether you mean it or not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back