According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
If Mario hasn't informed his team then I doubt that happens before 10 AM EST. So does UM call a 4PM press conference?
There won’t be a press conference until Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m thinking Tuesday unless they think AD can get ironed out too and do it joint.

Mostly because the time difference. I think the team meeting is 11 or 12 (2 or 3 Eastern) So assuming he flies straight here afterwards it’ll be evening already.

Thinking press conference Tuesday because they obviously want him recruiting ASAP.

Advertisement
Honestly that's one thing I don't like. Its not a good look but if it all works out fvck it.
They thought they would get the AD done today and it would be done by the AD. Didn’t happen. Again.. another sign that Mario is coming is manny being fired.. just give Mario time to address his team. Once it drug out that far it was the right thing to just let it keep going and give Mario the timeline he needed

Advertisement
There won’t be a press conference until Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m thinking Tuesday unless they think AD can get ironed out too and do it joint.

Mostly because the time difference. I think the team meeting is 11 or 12 (2 or 3 Eastern) So assuming he flies straight here afterwards it’ll be evening already.

Thinking press conference Tuesday because they obviously want him recruiting ASAP.

Agree , I seriously doubt there’s a presser until midweek. Tuesday at the earliest. Just announcements tomorrow.

Shiba Inu Waiting GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi

They thought they would get the AD done today and it would be done by the AD. Didn’t happen. Again.. another sign that Mario is coming is manny being fired.. just give Mario time to address his team. Once it drug out that far it was the right thing to just let it keep going and give Mario the timeline he needed
Not complaining one bit believe me!
I'm sure they wished it all would've timed better but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"The Waiting"

Oh baby don't it feel like heaven right now
Don't it feel like something from a dream
Yeah I've never known nothing quite like this
Don't it feel like tonight might never be again
We know better than to try and pretend
Baby no one could'a ever told me 'bout this
I said yeah yeah

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card