According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211205-222103_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** I’ve missed a lot of up and down on here today.. I kinda checked out about 4 o clock thinking it was settled.

I heard it was done, immediately went to Twitter and saw Mike Ryan’s tweet about 2 min after he posted, then came here and saw Cribby’s post.. all 3 happening within 5 minutes. Has to be good info.

The delay is the details that have to be ironed out. Deeper than just Mario’s salary and term. That is what everyone means that it’s done and he’s coming. The rest of it was finalized this evening (eastern time) He couldn’t cancel recruiting visits last minute without it tipping his hand. Those had to be done and he just got back to Eugene tonight. Team meeting tomorrow. This was always the timeline. He wasn’t canceling visits before he had a team meeting.

I was wrong assuming Feldman or someone big would leak it today but they’re close and I’m sure there’s a respect thing to allow him to talk to his team before it leaks on that level.

Good night CIS. New era starts tomorrow.

**** I’ve missed a lot of up and down on here today.. I kinda checked out about 4 o clock thinking it was settled.

I heard it was done, immediately went to Twitter and saw Mike Ryan’s tweet about 2 min after he posted, then came here and saw Cribby’s post.. all 3 happening within 5 minutes. Has to be good info.

The delay is the details that have to be ironed out. Deeper than just Mario’s salary and term. That is what everyone means that it’s done and he’s coming. The rest of it was finalized this evening (eastern time) He couldn’t cancel recruiting visits last minute without it tipping his hand. Those had to be done and he just got back to Eugene tonight. Team meeting tomorrow. This was always the timeline. He wasn’t canceling visits before he had a team meeting.

I was wrong assuming Feldman or someone big would leak it today but they’re close and I’m sure there’s a respect thing to allow him to talk to his team before it leaks on that level.

Good night CIS. New era starts tomorrow.
Does it get announced by UM tomorrow?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back