According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator Tears is the longest thread. The longest recruithread is probably the combined TerrEnce Lewis ones but the most impressive was the Jerry Jeudy thread. That got close to 100 pages and at rapid speed.
thanks for the info. much appreciated.

Advertisement
Gator Tears is the longest thread. The longest recruit thread is probably the combined TerrEnce Lewis ones but the most impressive was the Jerry Jeudy thread. That got close to 100 pages and at rapid speed.
Has a special place in the Archives. Never seen anything take off like that thread

People please stop crying for Manny. He had the opportunity to change up the D, he also didn't recruit enough at the positions needed for his defense to work. He is in this situation because of Blake and himself, no one else. The man is set for life and the buyout likely drops after he's been here 3 years, that's in less than 10 days so the school is also doing it's part, it's business.
That MFer bet on himself and lost. If you guys want to crowdfund for him so he can add to his millions then go for it.

Advertisement
People please stop crying for Manny.

Manny and how they're handling it are two different things. Replace Manny with anyone, it's really strange how they're handling him.

Does anyone have any idea why they're doing this to him and not firing him? There's no way he would ever be the coach again given everything that's happened, nor should he agree to it.

Advertisement
Manny and how they're handling it are two different things. Replace Manny with anyone, it's really strange how they're handling him.

Does anyone have any idea why they're doing this to him and not firing him? There's no way he would ever be the coach again given everything that's happened, nor should he agree to it.
Just my take

None of this should have been public, but BOT rats leaked to make it a public spectacle

Mario has been a done deal for a while in principle, but took the last few days to finish the written deal.

Manny has been negotiating a buy-out with the university since Mario agreed to come that included working until AD is announced. I wouldn’t even be shocked if he coached the Sun Bowl, but seems less likely.

Rad thing I’m not sure. That looks like it was supposed to be done earlier snd then hit a snag, which is why the announcement hasn’t happened to move on from Manny. Manny, though, probably knew that once the AD was announced he would be replaced by Mario.

All my opinion. It definitely got off the rails somewhere

Advertisement
Back