According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
haha, I will be about a hour east of San Fran. Going to be in that area each week for the most of the next 3 monthsl

The Press Cafe in Pleasanton is an amazing little spot with great food and even better coffee. I have people out that way, and have posted up there before with a laptop for hours on end. If you're near there!

Advertisement
You Dont Say Nicholas Cage GIF
Barry is seriously cribbing my posts now.

Manny's sorry a$$ should've been fired and sent home during halftime in an Uber Pool NUMEROUS times during his tenure at Miami.

The fact that he's still hanging around the program even though Super Mario has signed on the dotted line is poetic justice.

I can care less about Manny and all the millions he has already made for a job he never was qualified for, not to mention his golden parachute.

I got no hate for Manny, but I'm not feeling bad at all about this situation. He's gonna be aight. If he's very lucky he ends up in Saban'a rehab program (maybe all this media sympathy even helps him get in there). Or he'll be coaching at a smaller school in a year or two. Like an FCS small school.
He should of been went to study from Saban to learn and should of turned the Miami job down from beginning knowing he wasn't ready so nooo I don't feel bad for Manny in anyway possible..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whats the CIS record for longest thread? Anyone know?

Gator Tears?
Gator Tears is the longest thread. The longest recruit thread is probably the combined TerrEnce Lewis ones but the most impressive was the Jerry Jeudy thread. That got close to 100 pages and at rapid speed.

Advertisement
Back