According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Cribby: Do you have any sense that all this craziness might be explained by an announcement that has Mario taking over HC duties after the Sun Bowl, and Mario retained (not fired) until then? Maybe even staying a bit as an analyst to ease the transition?
Manny is not being retained in any capacity. That would be a terrible environment

I hate this feeling bad for Manny. the guy is a clown, he shot his mouth off, has done gimmicky stuff, etc. hes made his own bed.
You betchya. The Admin had every right to fire him mid season if they wanted. They let him finish the season with a little dignity. It’s only been 7 **** days since he coached a game. Not that long. He got his paycheck this week. If he and his agent were that upset, they have every right to go find another job and a school that would pay his buyout.

I also don’t believe for a minute that he hasn’t been given some level of transparency and some agreement had been made on how this would go.

This is exactly right. I’ve been saying this since the first person called for his firing. He brought it all on himself and deserves what comes from it.
no reason to hate the guy. he didn't do anything wrong. he tried hard to be a good coach here.

I don't really care about the alleged bad treatment because its not really bad. fire me and set me and my family up for life any time.

Advertisement
Right, because the New Mexico AD wasn’t interviewed for the job. Oh wait.

And the media said “he was the leading candidate or would be named the AD then he pulled out and turned Miami down” ……:eek:h wait!!! Gino was reported by some as the Ad , then Zo lol.

I posted a thread that Nunez pulling out was bs the night it leaked by multiple people it was bs and they were after a power five AD. Next day Rad is leaked.

Advertisement
Here is the video to prove Max Holloway should've been banned... | Page 2 |  Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
he didn't do anything wrong. he tried hard to be a good coach here.

I don't really care about the alleged bad treatment because its not really bad. fire me and set me and my family up for like any time.
He’s a clown and he acted like it. There was no need to do all of the extra curriculars. He was trying to act like he was the big d*ck in the room and it came back to bite him. Won’t get any pity from me.

Cribby: Do you have any sense that all this craziness might be explained by an announcement that has Mario taking over HC duties after the Sun Bowl, and MANNYretained (not fired) until then? Maybe even staying a bit as an analyst to ease the transition?
FIFY

Advertisement
Back