According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement

The best part of all of this is the school has actually kept it quiet. A couple of people on the board, sure, but it’s not like the school has been flying all over the country, going in and out of negotiations with 10 candidates, etc. The media like Adelson and McElroy are *****ing about how unfair this public process has been to Manny, when the only reason it has been public are Manny Sr and his friends on the BoT like Epstein.

They can collectively **** off, as no one heard a peep about Riley recruiting for USC when at Oklahoma or Kelly leaving the way he did.

Suck it Oregon!

km_20211203_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Is Cristobal seriously going to inform his team that he's leaving to Miami before Miami fires Diaz? Doubt it. I put 0 stock into this team meeting until Miami fires Diaz.
Yea.

“Hey, later tonight you’re gonna hear this and it’s true. I’m going home guys and I hope y’all can understand how much home means. I loved every minute with you guys and I’ll never forget because we did incredible things. I thought it was only fair to let you guys know first.”

Manny is let go

Mario is announced

Advertisement
The best part of all of this is the school has actually kept it quiet. A couple of people on the board, sure, but it’s not like the school has been flying all over the country, going in and out of negotiations with 10 candidates, etc. The media like Adelson and McElroy are *****ing about how unfair this public process has been to Manny, when the only reason it has been public are Manny Sr and his friends on the BoT like Epstein.

They can collectively **** off, as no one heard a peep about Riley recruiting for USC when at Oklahoma or Kelly leaving the way he did.
I have no problem with how Miami ran this process.

Advertisement
The only reason you hold a team meeting to tell them they’re leaving. Fickell didn’t hold a team meeting. Stoops didn’t hold a team meeting. Etc…
Well, they did just find out where they would be going for a bowl game. I would bet that all bowl eligible teams are meeting today.

Advertisement
Back