According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
LOLOLOLOL

Who TF is this Dellenger clown anyway? I’ve never even heard his name before he decided to hop on the “drag Miami through the mud” theatrics last week.
This "clown" told us that Rad to Miami was not a done deal, contrary to reports that were saying it was a done deal... and he was right.

Advertisement
Stop hiding? You have everything figured out huh? lol.

I said there's multiple reasons why things have been handled like this. You obviously don't believe it , so there's no need for me to make this one of your five page back in forths.
What would call secretly being in Miami when people think you're recruiting for Oregon?

I'm sure all of those involved are doing things they think make sense. That's usually how it works.

Advertisement
LOLOLOLOL

Who TF is this Dellenger clown anyway? I’ve never even heard his name before he decided to hop on the “drag Miami through the mud” theatrics last week.
national reporter. I tend to trust these guys as they usually don't report stuff that is not sourced properly.

Advertisement

****-jarhead.gif

Seems like a lot of people slinging **** against the wall hoping they can be the guy who got it right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back