According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My guy you need to take your meds. You fill this board up with tears or emotions about every little article these hacks drop , that ends up wrong. Yet you’ll repeat the same act ten minutes later. It’s insanity , literally the definition.
Would gladly trade him for the REAL MACK MILLER

It’s done . It got leaked sooner than they wanted. But keep listening to the clowns whose been wrong on everything. The people who’s been right and calling these clowns out say the opposite.
I certainly want it to be, let me be clear on that.....I would ask in your opinion why or what are they waiting on in terms of announcement?
Do They want CMC to have the opportunity to speak to the the players in this scheduled team meeting?

I understand Brian Kelly was criticized for how things took place with ND is UM and Christobal wanting to avoid that?

Understandable what's the hold up on announcing the AD hire?

Just my cutiousity that has me skeptical

Advertisement
Don’t worry guys I’m 50/50 to get the AD job and I got the balls to fire Mannys ***.His old man doesn’t have anything to blackmail me with.

Now all you have to do is keep hitting F5 with me to see if my percentage moves to 51/49.Wish me luck guys.

Advertisement
Maybe your right. I'm an emotional fan it is what it is. I care about this program and want to see them do good. This is the biggest move in 20 years for the program and I have seen one conflicting report after the next for 3 days straight and it's scrambled my wires
Shut the **** up

can someone post that screenshot from 247 with oregon team meeting
1638732592592.png

Advertisement
Back