According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
No way we are paying 4m for a coordinator . The top assistant in the country venables get 2.5 mil-3 mil right now.

Miami was 2nd in the salary for assistants behind only clemson In the acc last year too with around 6 million given in total to the assistants per reports

Any plumbers on CIS who can opine as to the cause and origin of all these LEAKS?

Advertisement
No way we are paying 4m for a coordinator . The top assistant in the country venables get 2.5 mil-3 mil right now.

Miami was 2nd in the salary for assistants behind only clemson In the acc last year too with around 6 million given in total to the assistants per reports
Think they are saying 4M between the OC and DC

Advertisement
According to sources I will be the next HC. Can we all stop already???
How many PAC-12 titles do you have? Were you able to win with Justin Herbert? What's your record against Utah?

Answer me! I need to know so I can decide whether or not to panic!

Pretty sure that’s 2 mil for Oc and 2 mil for DC

Advertisement
"FWIW the Ducks have a team meeting at 2 PM discussing the bowl game, could learn a lot around that hour"

From one of Oregon's 247 guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back