According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
One would think Manuela's agent (right or wrong) is taking the angle, "your [UM's] behavior violated x paragraphs of my client's employment as he has attempted to fulfill his duties in good faith..."

He's also auditioning for his next job, and looking after the kids he recruited. He's being a f'ing soldier for the U. We just got a big commit yesterday for gods sake.

Ferman is saying it's not about the salary. He says Oregon is making it very difficult right now with regard to personal investment into the team, their investment into him, etc. Hitting him in the heart... That's why he is saying 55-45
Big issue for Mario and his family .. where do they want to spend the next TEN YEARS of their lives. Mario gave the program structure .. I am sure Chip can have it running smoothly.

This is nothing like Richt. In fact, this is nothing like any hire we've ever made. This is not like taking a DC from the NFL or the HC at OKST, this is going out and taking the HC from a program that is currently higher in the CFB hierarchy and offered him millions and millions to stay. This is a knockout.
I’m not even sure how there is a debate lol. We’ve never done anything close to this.

Advertisement
25 pages later, can someone fill me in…..read the first tweet leak, but not even the AD secured as of yet correct? More smoke and mirrors?

He's also auditioning for his next job, and looking after the kids he recruited. He's being a f'ing soldier for the U. We just got a big commit yesterday for gods sake.
Agreed. He looks the most professional of all of them.

With that said, his departure from his undefeated tenure at Temple wasn't great.

Agreed. He looks the most professional of all of them.

With that said, his departure from his undefeated tenure at Temple wasn't great.
Manny is a politician. He won't make a move that puts him in negative light (if he can control it, he can't help he's a terrible hc)

Advertisement
Just wait till you hear the coordinator budget 😳

Bored GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
One pessimistic assessment of the situation is that Mario hasn't made up his mind yet, which is why he's still out there recruiting and Manny hasn't been fired, but has indicated to the Miami side that he's leaning toward coming. Then, in the shuffle, that got translated to "Mario is coming," which is what Mike reported.

Great...you really want to be misled??? Fox News is reporting it...ugh....I dont trust this AT ALL!!

Yeah because cnn and the rest of the main stream isn’t as bad . They’re all full of **** , just like you’ve seen with the sports media the last few weeks

Advertisement
Back