According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

They’re trying to say it’s not done to cover for all the leaks and protect the reputation of the program. Probably leaked before Mario told Oregon and before manny was fired. There’s an order of operations to these type of things and for some reason this has been a complete **** show and looks unprofessional from the outside looking in.

Advertisement
For the younger fans among us, this national media tone you see now (negating reports we know are true) is but the slightest indication of what to expect if we ever return to prominence on a consistent basis. They love us when we are down and talk up our crappy coaches, but when we are the elephant in the room, they capitalize on any chance to put negative spin on something.

You must still be waiting for news that World War II was over too

That was funny. Seriously though, has the university announced it? Answer no. Has there been any other credible news source that has announced it? answer no. Does this mean it did not happen or doesn’t happen? Answer no. Until I see a an actual legitimate source like the university itself announcing his hire for me Manny is still the coach. Not to mention Manny has not been fired. There has been no announcement and no other information to suggest that he might be fired.

Mario has hired 3 coordinators who went on to become head coaches, and 1 who went from FIU to Texas and now USC.

A big positive of his seems to be his ability to spot talented coordinators, so giving him a big budget for that is promising.

Advertisement
Mario has hired 3 coordinators who went on to become head coaches, and 1 who went from FIU to Texas and now USC.

A big positive of his seems to be his ability to spot talented coordinators, so giving him a big budget for that is promising.

This is true but his hires at OU have been questionable.

Manny got dropped off in a room like Huell in Breaking bad. He still sitting there waiting

Manny has been informed through the whole process, and has been a great solider doing everything right to help the program, and the kids throughout. He's been grinding. He's been a stand-up guy who just wants what is best for everyone... as he has been throughout his time at Miami. He grew up going to Canes games at the Orange Bowl, he loves this city.

He tried his best to win here, with one arm tied behind his back (if you don't think that's true, ask Kirk Herbstreit). He did so much right, but it wasn't enough as he had too low a ceiling, and it's time for Miami to step into the big leagues again.

He is leaving this program a lot better than he found it (there is a lot more under the hood than 3 point losses and W/L) and I am thankful for that.

He needs to go, there is no doubt about that, but if I ever see him I will buy him a shot of 42 and thank him for working hard to bridge the program during a very turbulent time. The way he's stood up like a man while we were shopping his job I will never forget. Nor should anyone.

Advertisement

That's great info. Thanks.

Who are the three coaches?

Advertisement
Folks talking about retaining Manny as a defensive coordinator are outside of their mind. Every offensive coordinator out there would just intentionally get their teams in a 4th and long situation which is a guaranteed conversion
Manny has shows himself to be a horrible DC. Any sane coach would have fired him after this year. I doubt he ever gets another P5 DC job

wet GIF
200.gif
nicki minaj barbie dreams GIF
care repost GIF
big boobs pron GIF
breast big boobs GIF
big tits GIF
breast boobies GIF
austin powers breast GIF
slow motion breast GIF
breast boobies GIF
sexy breast GIF