According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
I'm not going to trash Rad if he stays at Clemson (no idea what the contracts look like) but if they're similar, I don't see how you can turn down Miami unless you're comfortable where you are - and we know that's not the case if he tried to bolt for Pac-12 Commish last year.

All the promise of endless funding into the program, talk of a stadium, reviving athletics to their past glory...that's enticing AF if i'm an elite competitor. I don't know what else you can offer.

If Rad stays then so be it. Miami is serious about spending so time to go to the next one.

Advertisement
That’s semantics. Richt had been fired and was at the end of his career. But if you want to make that argument then fine.
richt made solid hires (yes manny as DC the first time around was a great hire)
richt recruited well
richt helped build ipf
richt got us to 10 wins, #2 in the nation, and a acc chmpionship game with freaking rosier the best qb on the roster

regardless of whether he was past his prime or not, richt did AMAZING

had the transfer portal been what it is today back before that 2017 season, I firmly believe we would have been in the playoffs with a solid qb

Advertisement
That’s semantics. Richt had been fired and was at the end of his career. But if you want to make that argument then fine.
I lived in Georgia. He was at the end of his career and he was basically let go from UGA.

That's why when he said he was going to the U, his players was celebrating for him

Sooo Mario is hiring staff, and we still ain’t told Manny, yet? Bruh….
1638724606091.gif

richt made solid hires (yes manny as DC the first time around was a great hire)
richt recruited well
richt helped build ipf
richt got us to 10 wins, #2 in the nation, and a acc chmpionship game with freaking rosier the best qb on the roster

regardless of whether he was past his prime or not, richt did AMAZING

had the transfer portal been what it is today back before that 2017 season, I firmly believe we would have been in the playoffs with a solid qb
Lol. I’m not arguing against Mark Richt. Hiring him 6 years ago isn’t comparable to hiring Mario today. It’s just not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. Seems like a classy guy so he should be allowed to tell his team first
Mario in his presser when asked about all the speculation said he can't control what media says. This might be an example of that. That is why the media is hated, especially those who have to deal with them

Advertisement
Back