According to PFN

305to954

All American
We have a top 5 OT headed into 21
The number 8 draft eligible RB (and no it’s not Don or Rooster) and bubba bolden is rated the 5th safety and despite being the 2nd TE on the roster the last 3 years will Mallory comes in rated as the 10 best draft eligible TE..and it’s safe to say king will likely be at least a top 15 QB prospect on early draft rankings, maybe higher based on production..and it’s possible none of these guys at the end will be ranked higher than Tyrique in later evaluations

now I’m not saying break out your favorite lubricant and log into your go to **** site but this is a veteran team with some star potential

1623845454814.gif

Advertisement
And remember when they had N. Donaldson as one of the better OL in the country after his freshman year. How did that turn out?

Point is , our players are what they are and we know better from watching the games than some outside service like PFN that takes a superficial look at 100 teams.

I do not disagree that this team has the potential to be very good but I need to see it on the field.

Advertisement
And remember when they had N. Donaldson as one of the better OL in the country after his freshman year. How did that turn out?

Point is , our players are what they are and we know better from watching the games than some outside service like PFN that takes a superficial look at 100 teams.

I do not disagree that this team has the potential to be very good but I need to see it on the field.
Don’t be that ******* guy..we all know Donaldson was injured and is now a proud member of nutrisystrm, slim fast and noom respectively

Advertisement
Advertisement

You mean the same Donaldson that was Freshman of the year? So...he did something to earn it. Just like Mallory, King, Bubba, and Harris all did something to earn the pre-season expectations. You don't see our inexperienced Front 7 on this list do you? Would you rather the list be filled with SEC, Clemson, and OSU players that haven't even taken a snap? *cough* Bryce Young Heisman odds *cough*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back