ACCN should allow local

Independant tv stations like a channel 33 for NC and the Hurricanes for this one game. Knowing that big Companies like Comcast are not in Network is simply a way to carry this game so everyone has a chance to see the game. This total ban should not be allowed to happen by the ACC Conference knowing full well It is all about politics and the ACC trying to leverage themselves at the expense of the fans of these teams.

Advertisement
Independant tv stations like a channel 33 for NC and the Hurricanes for this one game. Knowing that big Companies like Comcast are not in Network is simply a way to carry this game so everyone has a chance to see the game. This total ban should not be allowed to happen by the ACC Conference knowing full well It is all about politics and the ACC trying to leverage themselves at the expense of the fans of these teams.

I have a novel idea for you. Just cancel Comcast and switch to one of the many better and cheaper TV providers out there that also carries the ACCN.

If anything I can subscribe to the Youtube channel for a monthm The whole thing is really silly and dumb the ACC network could share revenue with the local station.

Meanwhile Dorian is hugging the Carolina coast Friday night with inland effects over 100 miles. I bet they cancel the game. Mark this thread.

Advertisement
DirecTV set the market by paying the ransom ESPN and the ACC commish wanted so Disney has all the leverage and no reason to lower the price to broadcast games.

DirecTV set the market by paying the ransom ESPN and the ACC commish wanted so Disney has all the leverage and no reason to lower the price to broadcast games.
Yeah this is probably more of a Comcast vs Disney thing. ACCN just caught in it. Comcast being the biggest media distributor and disney being the biggest creator of media content. Once hulu gets big enough wont be surprised if Disney starts pulling stuff from Comcast.

Th ACC teams are getting more money from the fees ESPN is paying and that money comes from subscribers.

Espn ain’t about to just let everyone that hasn’t paid watch for free.

If anything I can subscribe to the Youtube channel for a monthm The whole thing is really silly and dumb the ACC network could share revenue with the local station.

Meanwhile Dorian is hugging the Carolina coast Friday night with inland effects over 100 miles. I bet they cancel the game. Mark this thread.

I thought you were a bit mentally challenged based on your OP, but this post confirms it.

Advertisement
I have a novel idea for you. Just cancel Comcast and switch to one of the many better and cheaper TV providers out there that also carries the ACCN.
I’m about to do that. Which option do you like best? I know there’s YouTube TV, Hulu and Sling.

Marked. 😂

I’m about to do that. Which option do you like best? I know there’s YouTube TV, Hulu and Sling.

Playstation Vue is the best one in my opinion. Unlimited DVR, On Demand, 5 accounts can watch at once, plus the best selection of channels and add on packages. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need a playstation to use it; any smart tv, roku stick, google chromecast, or amazon firestick/tv will have an app for it

Advertisement
So far no issues with Hulu. Its had everything i need so far. Wish the schedule was a little expanded so I could see what's going on in a couple of days. Other than that. Great!

ACCN will likely pay 10 million a year to us. We cant be mad at that. Let them continue their negotiations it is only to our benefit.

Advertisement
Yep im just sitting here wondering why anyone is even having an issue with this.
Playstation Vue is the best one in my opinion. Unlimited DVR, On Demand, 5 accounts can watch at once, plus the best selection of channels and add on packages. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need a playstation to use it; any smart tv, roku stick, google chromecast, or amazon firestick/tv will have an app for it
I love Vue. The recent price increase made me look around at my other options again(mainly youtube TV because I moved inside their market area) and I didnt find any better deal for the channels I actually wanted to watch which is mostly sports, USA, and TNT.

The problem I have with all of this is that long time U-verse customers like me are being **** upon by AT&T. Doesn’t sound very hopeful that U-verse will ever carry the ACCN.

So far no issues with Hulu. Its had everything i need so far. Wish the schedule was a little expanded so I could see what's going on in a couple of days. Other than that. Great!

Which Hulu package has it?

Which Hulu package has it?

This is going to sound silly. I just have it. Never went out of my way to purchase anything to get extra sports or whatever. The only extras I have are for HBO and showtime. The unlimited screen thing is nice. Ive literally set up my in-laws with their own profile and they watch from their house. It used to be five screens now its unlimited i guess. For those who haven't made the switch its super easy. It seems like a foreign thing at first but I don't miss anything from cable. Ive literally saved like 50-60 dollars a month in regulatory fees and whatnot.

You just have to think of your tv the way you would an app on your iPad. You just purchase as many roku devices as you need for each tv. I think they are as cheap as 25 bucks? But that's like two months of renting from comcast.

My internet is 75 a month. Thats it. You can choose to go lower or higher.

Also for those asking there are no additional taxes. I mean I'm sure hulus taxes are baked in to your subscription fee but so are comcast's. You just dont pay extra. So it's 100.94 on the nose every month. It looks like you could dump showtime and HBO and pay about 75 a month and still get all of the sports. To repeat. I have not purchased a sports plan and the below is a snapshot of my account. I get ACC/SEC/ESPN (all of them including ESPNU, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Extra), CBS Sports, Various Fox Sports including fs1 and 2, BTN, NBCSN, NBCGolf. im sure im missing a few.

Hulu Base Plan
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV
$50.99/mo includes
Live TV
$43.99/mo
Hulu
$5.99/mo
Hulu (No Ads)
$6.00/mo
Bundle Discount
-$4.99/mo

Add-ons