ACCN - Comcast

Advertisement
Hulu live with espn+ has been pretty clutch for me. Only annoying thing is when games were on that random CBSNN channel or whatever that was.

Hulu live with espn+ has been pretty clutch for me. Only annoying thing is when games were on that random CBSNN channel or whatever that was.
Bally TV. Pretty sure hulu has CBSSN. Bally was the first ever college game I couldn't find on HULU.

Advertisement
had to cancel my youtubetv. hope they get their **** together. I don't like the way hulu live tv works compared to YouTube.
Yeah YouTube TV is by far the best UI and layout and I love that it's unlimited DVR

Honestly I'm just going to keep YouTube TV until football season and by then they should have Disney back if not I'll have to go to Hulu I suppose

had to cancel my youtubetv. hope they get their **** together. I don't like the way hulu live tv works compared to YouTube.
I am in the same boat. I hated how slow Hulu was and the interface and streaming quality suck compared to YouTube tv. I really don't want to switch back but may not have a choice until YouTube figures this out.

Advertisement
Check out FuboTV, there's an additional $9.99 sports package to add to the base monthly cost that includes ACCN and practically all the other sports networks which I believe included Bally.

I think I will, with the 15 dollars savings on youtube tv, stick with that and just go with the orange package on sling for a month, which will get me through the playoffs. it costs 10 the first month. after that youtube will either be cheaper until next season, or they will finally come to a deal by next season. they have or they are done as a streaming service imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmy Johnson said about a week ago that the reason Miami was so dominant in the past was because we were INDEPENDENT and because we played Michigan, Penn State, Notre Dame…ie an INTERESTING schedule that had us on TV every week.

He said because of our schedule we were able to recruit whoever we wanted

Said because Miami is now in the ACC, we will never be “back” but that we can still be a playoff team every now and then

(Starts at 8:00)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back