***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Rosier is terrible. There is no disputing that. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse QB. Can’t watch another game with him as a starter. However, anyone that doesn’t see that Richt is not the answer as a playcaller doesn’t watch other teams play. His lack of imagination is apparent.

He has a QB that has zero accuracy , his starting rb injured, his top receiver injured most of the season, two of his top 3 receivers are true freshmen, his backup rb is a true freshman receiver and his o-line is weak. Not many OC's would be able to do much with all that against them...IJS
This makes a lot of sense to me. I hope Perry or Weldon is the real deal. Staff had to scheme around Malik's weaknesses all year but Va,Pitt and now Clemson know that they can tee off on him every play. He can't consistently hit his receivers and a QB has to do that. Wish we didn't have to play Bama or osu in the OB.

Advertisement
Suddenly Rosier can’t hit the side of a barn. Interestingly enough, 2 years ago against Duke, this kid could drop dimes. Nepotism is killing us, The quality control coach shouldn’t be our QB coach.

And Diaz’s zone concepts are putrid.

deejay dallas is playing hard as **** runs for a bunch..looks injured..runs to the sideline hobbled..and our oc thomas brown just casually stares at him and goes back to twindling his thumbs.wow. didnt even give him a good job..are you ok

Saw that. And didn’t like it at all.

He called the Fg because he wanted to tell the offense that he has no confidence in them. They haven’t executed anything all game, and he wanted to send a message that he has no faith in them. They f’n suck. God I can’t wait for rosier to be done. He is a disgrace.

Great point

Advertisement
It’s a bit of everything. It’s a QB that is limited a. It’s an inconsistent OL. It’s our failure to have any sort of short passing game. Etc

Rosier is awful but the lack of run games really kills him. If he had a run game, he'd be relied on much less and could actually be decent. But Oline is god awful and Homer is just a one cut no wiggle runner.

I also think Homer maxed out several games ago. He's been running tentatively.

I disagree. He ran over a LB earlier tonight. He rarely has holes or space to pick up speed. Homer is not the issue.

Not the issue but not the solution. He's a solid second back.

He's also only a sophomore. He was forced into action unexpectedly after Walton went down and shouldered the load, rarely getting breaks. He also played special teams. Let's see what an offseason as "the guy" does for him and if the reps this year make him better for next. Also - one things this offense stopped doing was using Homer in the pass game, where he excels. In his first 4 games as the lead back, 10 catches for 122 yards and 1 TD. His last 4 games? 3 catches for 26 yards. Yeesh.......

I remember people saying Walton was struggling and missing holes too early in his career, also lacking the breakaway speed needed for big plays and calling for Yearby. This year, as a junior, we saw Walton had taken another step forward. And just for reference, Walton struggled mightily against Duke and FSU with the same ypc Homer had against Pitt and Clemson.

This team continues to stink on 3rd down on both sides. So important to winning games.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back