ACC Writers explained it to me....

daddacane

Senior
Excerpts from Countdown to Kickoff-Acc Football Forecast..
"To Al Golden's credit, he took over a traditionally terrible college program at Temple and made it average.
To Golden's detriment, he too over a traditionally great college football program at Miami and kept it average.
In nine college season's, Golden's record ( 55-56) suggests the water has already found its level.
Last season, when the Canes were picked to win the Coastal but finished last, Golden committed the biggest coaching sin--
HE LOST WITH TALENT...Miami had more NFL draft picks (seven) than wins (six).".
We play Neb, Cinn, Fl State, Ga Tech, Va Tech and Clemson who are all rated in the top 30...If we're 4 and 1 after the Fl. State game I'm a believer that the worm has turned and will continue to root for my Canes...Anything less allows me to go fishing on Saturdays awaiting the news that the BOT has decided to make the proper decision of removing a lifetime .500 coach..

Advertisement
**** thats sad, but for some reason, I think AL will let coaches like Randy, Ice, KB have more say...

We are not top 30! AP came out today and we are not top 50! lol....Golden sucks!

Advertisement
Al is 3 -17 when trailing at half time, you might as well close down shop if we trail at the half at any point during the season

I root for him to lose not the team

But if the team has to lose so that he goes away, let's go opposing team

Advertisement
We will be better this year. Yall can dwell on the past. We finally have a completely balanced team with few holes. I'm going to enjoy this season, we will be great.

Please
"To Al Golden's credit, he took over a traditionally terrible college program at Temple and made it average.
To Golden's detriment, he too over a traditionally great college football program at Miami and kept it average.
In nine college season's, Golden's record ( 55-56) suggests the water has already found its level.
Last season, when the Canes were picked to win the Coastal but finished last, Golden committed the biggest coaching sin--
We play Neb, Cinn, Fl State, Ga Tech, Va Tech and Clemson who are all rated in the top 30...If we're 4 and 1 after the Fl. State game I'm a believer that the worm has turned and will continue to root for my Canes...Anything less allows me to go fishing on Saturdays awaiting the news that the BOT has decided to make the proper decision of removing a lifetime .500 coach..

We will beat cincy, vtech and gtech. Latter two at home and Cincy got crushed last year.

The others . . . .

Please

We will beat cincy, vtech and gtech. Latter two at home and Cincy got crushed last year.

The others . . . .
200.gif

We will be better this year. Yall can dwell on the past. We finally have a completely balanced team with few holes. I'm going to enjoy this season, we will be great.

The one constant you and other dumbasses fail to recognize

4739b6c64144f72975550c5e8df1b948_L.jpg

Advertisement

The irony in this is after his first season (went 6-6), he noted how bad it was that he had more players drafted than the team had wins. Which seemed like an indirect shot at Randy Shannon. Who, might I add, was a pretty bad coach himself.

The irony in this is after his first season (went 6-6), he noted how bad it was that he had more players drafted than the team had wins. Which seemed like an indirect shot at Randy Shannon. Who, might I add, was a pretty bad coach himself.

Randy has forgotten more about coaching then Al will ever know.

Advertisement
Who wrote this? Andrea Adelson or Heather Dinich? Saying that Golden "kept" us average is an accurate statement but seems a little strong for either of those delicate Gata or Hoosier flowers to have penned.

Article was penned by Joe Giglio of the Raleigh News and Observer Countdown to Kickoff 2015 ACC Football Forecast...We're right up there with powerful Wake Forest and Virginia...No reference was made to two of last years victory's came over powerhouse FMAU and the juggernaut Arky State..Then the record really looks dismal...Beginning to charge up the trolling motor battery in anticipation for this years record...

Al is 3 -17 when trailing at half time, you might as well close down shop if we trail at the half at any point during the season

Not only this, but how many games did we lead in the 3rd quarter last year and lost (or were close in the 3rd and lost by 10+). Can't come from behind, can't adjust, can't hold leads = can't win the Coastal.

I can't imagine how bad his record at Miami would be either without the big play ability of the Duke Johnson's, Dorsett's, etc. that he's had (meaning he would have to rely on his system rather then just a few big plays a game).

Advertisement
Back