ACC vs SEC thread.

Advertisement
It never ceases to amaze me how people are incapable of anything but black/white analysis.

Just because the SEC is overrated doesn't mean we are saying the ACC is better.

What is being argued is that the SEC superiority is a mirage generated mostly by having one dynasty team in conference and fed by a media outlet who is trying to sell a new network.

The overrating of that conference is beyond belief and clearly it takes a dumb person to buy it.

You're hanging your hat on Texas A&M? Or LSU? Or even Bo Wallace and Ole Miss? I'm not arguing Bama and I think Miss St could too. Texas A&M is the UNC of the SEC and LSU doesn't field an offense. Ole Miss is LSU with a poor man's Brett Favre.

Advertisement
So you are hanging your hat on GTech who just whipped a top 10 SEC team?

FIFY

Must have missed where I said the SEC East is bad.

You guys are right, the Coastal is a murders row. **** Bama, MissSt, Miss, LSU, Auburn, A&M, Arkansas. Who cares if you lined up:

Bama vs Tech
MissSt vs Duke
Auburn vs UNC
Miss vs Pitt
LSU vs Miami
A&M vs Tech
Arky vs Virginia

That SEC would be favored in every game, heavily in most. Vegas doesn't know ****.

FIFY

You guys are right, the Coastal is a murders row. **** Bama, MissSt, Miss, LSU, Auburn, A&M, Arkansas. Who cares if you lined up:

Bama vs Tech
MissSt vs Duke
Auburn vs UNC
Miss vs Pitt
LSU vs Miami
A&M vs Tech
Arky vs Virginia

That SEC would be favored in every game, heavily in most. Vegas doesn't know ****.

Must have missed where I said top 10

FIFY

Bama vs Tech
MissSt vs Duke
Auburn vs UNC
Miss vs Pitt
LSU vs Miami
A&M vs Tech
Arky vs Virginia

Getting ready to be 4-0 today. Neeexxt

Advertisement
In my opinion the SEC is the best because of the fans...the stadiums are pack the fans...they are loud and usually cheer all game which helps it play better on TV...really only a couple teams have a shot at winning the conference

Advertisement
Back