ACC vs SEC thread.

Advertisement
ACC is as bad as they've been in years and they are about to potentially go 5-1 this year against the SEC IIRC?

Advertisement
Today is proof of the complete fallacy that is "SEC dominance". Total fraud created by ESPN to sell a TV network.

Advertisement
Today is proof of the complete fallacy that is "SEC dominance". Total fraud created by ESPN to sell a TV network.

SEC East isn't good.

The worst team in the West would win the Coastal this year.

I don't think aTm or LSU would do much better in the ACC than they have in the SEC. Arkansas might with the way they've been playing, but they wouldn't beat GT.

That being said, I don't care about conference pride, I just hate conferences being overrated.

Kentucky is the worst team in the WEST. Did you see what Georgia did to Kentucky? ? Georgia Tech would smash Kentucky

I normally don't give a flip about conference loyalty, but I do have to admit that today's ACC beatdown of SEC is a bit satisfying. Might as well give SEC one and have the Gators stomp the Noles.

Hey Dustin, you might want to shut the f up with this SEC dominance BS. Go craw back up under Paul Finebaums desk and do what you do best! And another suggestion, here in the real world, (sometimes Finebaum should let you come up for some air) what actually matters is the FINAL score. Just like your boyfriend, another premature ejaculation. You my friend should of been a *******!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kentucky is the worst team in the WEST. Did you see what Georgia did to Kentucky? ? Georgia Tech would smash Kentucky

Kentucky is in the East. Arkansas, Texas A&M, and LSU are the bottom 3 in the West and I don't see a single one of them winning the coastal. Ole Miss wouldn't and with the way Auburn is playing right now they don't either.Mississippi State might, but they are pretty overrated and their lone win is over and overrated Auburn team when Auburn started playing bad. Alabama would obviously win it more than likely thanks to Saban, but after that I don't think you could really bet on anyone behind them to win it.

Advertisement

Kentucky is in the East. Arkansas, Texas A&M, and LSU are the bottom 3 in the West and I don't see a single one of them winning the coastal. Ole Miss wouldn't and with the way Auburn is playing right now they don't either.Mississippi State might, but they are pretty overrated and their lone win is over and overrated Auburn team when Auburn started playing bad. Alabama would obviously win it more than likely thanks to Saban, but after that I don't think you could really bet on anyone behind them to win it.

This can't be serious.

This can't be serious.

Have you watched aTm or LSU play. LSU doesn't know what offense is and aTm makes D'nofrio look like a defensive mastermind. aTm would be UNC's clone. LSU would be a slightly better UVA. Arkansas right now could make a run, but if they started off the year in the ACC like they did the SEC, they are in nearly the same position.

Ole Miss is an average team with a good defense. They have a terrible QB and are too inconsistent crown them automatic winners against anyone not names Presbyterian. Miss St would have a good chance, but I am not really sold on them as their schedule is a joke. They looked terrible against Bama and that game was never even close. They have no such thing of a pass defense and gave up 35 to UAB. They beat up on a bad LSU team and beat AU right as their downward spiral began. And right now AU is in that downward spiral I just mentioned and looks absolutely awful and is one of the worst power 5 teams right now the last few weeks.

Alabama needs no explanation. So again, no one is really a safe bet outside of Bama.

Haha at those teams not being better then Duke, Miami, UNC, VTech and Virginia.

They would laugh at that schedule. Keep thinking the Coastal is tough and the SEC West is bad though.

Your homerism knows no bounds

Haha at those teams not being better then Duke, Miami, UNC, VTech and Virginia.

They would laugh at that schedule. Keep thinking the Coastal is tough and the SEC West is bad though.

Your homerism knows no bounds

I did not realize that Duke, Miami, UNC, VTech, and UVA all won the ACC. Thank you for that knowledge.

Advertisement
Back