ACC Tournament

I'm flipping to the Georgetown game right after this duke game goes off...It's in OT? All the more interesting

EDIT: Would like to see ISU beat KU. and If Iowa takes care of MSU then Miami should be a number 1 seed lock

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the tourney today. Will be back tomorrow. Miami fans, like always, totally outnumbered, but the ones that do show up, show up in with the fierceness.

Here is a screenshot of us in a more tense time from our group. We were rowdy and ****ed off the sweater-vest North Carolina high-brow wine & cheese crowd.

124.jpg

Advertisement
I was at the tourney today. Will be back tomorrow. Miami fans, like always, totally outnumbered, but the ones that do show up, show up in with the fierceness.

Here is a screenshot of us in a more tense time from our group. We were rowdy and ****ed off the sweater-vest North Carolina high-brow wine & cheese crowd.

124.jpg

Bahaha, my boy on his cell phone in that front row and holding an oversized head picture.

So who called the potential upset of Maryland over PUKE?

;)

Real talk. Does anyone see any upsets? I think of all the top seeds, we have the most favorable draw. from the #5 seed on down, there are a few teams I don't want to see, namely Wake (they beat us and know how to), NC State is always a pain, and Maryland.

We are sitting pretty playing the winner of BC/GT. I feel very confident about that. Duke might be in a bit of a dogfight on a neutral court playing either Maryland or Wake winner. Can someone tell me that I am crazy to think this?

124.jpg

Bahaha, my boy on his cell phone in that front row and holding an oversized head picture.

That head picture was of HIMSELF! THe UNC fans near us actually had a kick out of it. Some of the cooler, non wine & cheese UNC fans.

Advertisement
I mean ok we didn't play the best game today. And? We won the ACC outright. NCST and whoever is left will be tough. Never doubted that. But I think we may see some more upsets in the conference tourney's to push us to the 1 seed. Just my opinion. Joe Lunardi has Miami in the west bracket it's not "Easy" as no bracket really is but that bracket is very favorable for UM.

I think MD's win just assured Miami the ACC tourney title and a number 1 seed

Will take at least 1 or 2 more advantageous losses for us. Georgetown is one of them. KU, IU, Louisville are the other options.

That was one of those losses. We need to win two more and see at least one more lose.

Indy could go down tomorrow. Wisky played them one time and won. But it's hard to beat the same team over and over so we'll find out tomorrow. KU will probably win that Big 12 title. Louisville obviously has a tough rough playing in the Big East. If IU and Louisville go down hopefully that's enough to get us there.

Is Gonzaga locked into a 1 seed?

I think MD's win just assured Miami the ACC tourney title and a number 1 seed

Will take at least 1 or 2 more advantageous losses for us. Georgetown is one of them. KU, IU, Louisville are the other options.

That was one of those losses. We need to win two more and see at least one more lose.

Indy could go down tomorrow. Wisky played them one time and won. But it's hard to beat the same team over and over so we'll find out tomorrow. KU will probably win that Big 12 title. Louisville obviously has a tough rough playing in the Big East. If IU and Louisville go down hopefully that's enough to get us there.

Is Gonzaga locked into a 1 seed?

Gonzaga is a one seed no matter what

Advertisement
Back