ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Advertisement
NCST has gotten back to back to back to back 3 point plays while UVA has gone scoreless during that time

NC State matches up against us, athletically, way better than any other team in the ACC. And they will have a large fan advantage in Greensboro.

They will, however, be playing their third game in three days. Hopefully Virginia will make a little push here, keep it a game, force NC State to keep their starters in.

Couldn't agree more.
UVA get's those legs worn out then we will be in great shape. Either way I expect a dogfight tomorrow

I don't buy the tired legs thing. These guys are 19 - 20 years old....not 35 year old veterans. 3 games in 3 days will not give a team an advantage.

Advertisement
looks like we get the toughest out (besides duke) in the tournament tomorrow. I actually think we match up with Duke better than NCST. We wont be able to get away with playing like we did today. The only reason we beat NCST in the regular season was because Reggie was a major factor.

Advertisement
The coach for NC State has a very punchable face

I remember him briefly when he was the oh-so-face-punchable coach at Alabama. Not sure what happened there. Glad he landed on his feet though, always nice to have coaches around that dress like pediatric dentists or insurance salesmen.

The coach for NC State has a very punchable face

I remember him briefly when he was the oh-so-face-punchable coach at Alabama. Not sure what happened there. Glad he landed on his feet though, always nice to have coaches around that dress like pediatric dentists or insurance salesmen.

He looks like that neighbor everyone has who REALLY cares about the quality of his lawn. So much so, he reports you to Homeowners Association because your grass is too tall.

Advertisement
everytime the camera is on him he is whining.

i picture his voice sounding like a mix between roseanne and paulie D.

I think I'm on to something here....

123.jpg

4.png

Advertisement
Back