ACC tournament thread

but Ham's best players were injured.....

It's interesting to note what happened to their program the moment they faced a rash of injuries.

What's funny is that Warchant wrote a story about FSU being "new bloods" that basically harangued anybody who used that term except FSU. Because, see, FSU had arrived. They weren't asking for respect, they were taking it.

I think the literal moment that Ira Schoffel pressed publish on this article they went completely into the tank. Like literally.

Will the real New Bloods please stand up? They have ... It's FSU Hoops

After this story, FSU lost 6 in a row and finished 4-9.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No excuse for Miami tomorrow playing a BC team that they just beat by double digits and could have and probably should have been by a lot more. Also BC playing in their 3rd game in 3 days

Advertisement
Ham always did favor athleticism over basketball skills. Shooting was never as important a factor in recruiting as running, jumping, and strength.

This Syracuse team reflects the opposite approach in recruiting. Will SU play Duke without gut-punching Buddy? If so, the Orange have zero chance. With him, maybe a 15% chance (they love playing in NYC, in Big East days and now and ... they can shoot).

Buddy Boeheim is suspended for the Duke game. Good because I was planning on wearing orange to the game so this way I won’t have to worry about playing Syracuse.

Advertisement
Back