ACC Top 25 Returning Players

Advertisement
1358839484_ChappellHeadNod.gif

Congrats to the young men. Job well done.

That list sucks. Brian Burns and Joe Jackson had practically the same stats, yet Jackson is not on the list but Burns is in the top 10? Bullsh*t. Who the f*ck is Clelin Ferrell, and why is he in the top 10, let alone being ranked ahead of Jackson? Also, it is f*cking laughable that Pickney is not on the list at all.

Advertisement
What the **** Josh Sweat ever done?

And the Clemson dl Colin Farrell what the f? i know clemson won the mnc but geez...the freshman M,LB from Duke was a player...Brian Burns...Joe Jack.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - I know Tarvarus McFadden is an INT machine but doesn't he get burnt like toast on the regular?

Advertisement
Joe Jackson is always getting the shaft.

Freshman AA team had nick bosa over JJ.

Jackson:

32 tackles/11.5 TFL/8.5 sacks/2 FF/2FR/1 TD

Bosa:

29 tackles/7 TFL/5 sacks/0 FF/0 FR

Ferrell had a great season for Clemson.
He was dominant in fiesta bowl over Ohio state.
Had 44 tackles/12 TFL/6 sacks on season as a RS freshman.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - I know Tarvarus McFadden is an INT machine but doesn't he get burnt like toast on the regular?

My best buddy is a huge Fsu fan ... He hates McFadden cause he gets mad interceptions but gets burnt just as regularly ..

Advertisement
Chad T should be on there ahead of Joe Jackson if anything.

Joe Jackson will have a more productive year than Chad next year. Joe is relentless. Chad doesn't have the "ticker" to dominate even though he should

Chad T should be on there ahead of Joe Jackson if anything.

Advertisement
this is fine.. I rather see the names we know should be there on the All-ACC teams after a 11-1 regular season.

Not to knock our guys, but outside of Richards, Joe Jackson was our best performer. Laughable that he's not in the top 25. And yeah, LOL at Bosa being a frosh AA over Jackson. Jackson's going to be a guy that puts up gaudy numbers in the next 2 years and get shafted at just about every accolade. Will likely get pushed out of the 1st round into the 2nd, yet have a dominant NFL career. Just seems to have that feel to it. Because in year 1, he's getting shafted.

What the **** Josh Sweat ever done?

And the Clemson dl Colin Farrell what the f? i know clemson won the mnc but geez...the freshman M,LB from Duke was a player...Brian Burns...Joe Jack.

Sweat had 7 sacks, 11.5 tackles for loss last year.

More of an edge setter than pass rusher.

Had minor knee surgery during the season so was limited.

Probably never the same player as he was before that "Marcus Lattimore" knee injury from highschool.

Advertisement
Back