ACC Top 25 Returning Players

Advertisement
All of our players can't be on it. Other teams have to get recognition as well.

The only change I would have made was replacing Nyquill Murray with either Mike or Joe.

Joe Jackson is always getting the shaft.

Freshman AA team had nick bosa over JJ.

Jackson:

32 tackles/11.5 TFL/8.5 sacks/2 FF/2FR/1 TD

Bosa:

29 tackles/7 TFL/5 sacks/0 FF/0 FR

Ferrell had a great season for Clemson.
He was dominant in fiesta bowl over Ohio state.
Had 44 tackles/12 TFL/6 sacks on season as a RS freshman.

Maybe kids want to play for bama/osu because they get extra credit for their stats. 6 sacks in the sec is like 31 sacks in the acc.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - I know Tarvarus McFadden is an INT machine but doesn't he get burnt like toast on the regular?

Yeah, and that's why he's an INT machine... QB aint scared to throw dangerous balls to him, theres good chance he gets beat by the WR!

Advertisement
So according to this...Miami is returning:
#1 RB in the ACC
#1 WR in the ACC
#1 LB in the ACC
#4 DT in the ACC

But our question mark this year will be the same...
OL, DB, consistent QB play.

they couldn't allow miami that much publicity, sec would have had eight players on this team. time to face facts miami have alot of enemies even in its own conference.

miami haven't had a dominant player on the d line for a while and the nfl love miami players, so how you figure he drop to second round? they said all those other corners was better than artie burns but look at him now, balling.

Advertisement
Funny.

Im a huge Walton fan and was one of the few that stuck with him while the whole board was trashing him early, but he might not even be Top 5 on the team next year.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - I know Tarvarus McFadden is an INT machine but doesn't he get burnt like toast on the regular?

Yeah, and that's why he's an INT machine... QB aint scared to throw dangerous balls to him, theres good chance he gets beat by the WR!
I can recall one that was delivered to him in gift wrap....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
All of our players can't be on it. Other teams have to get recognition as well.

The only change I would have made was replacing Nyquill Murray with either Mike or Joe.

NyQuill? Are you s***ing me? I thought Sominex mcShane had a better year. Dude was unconscious!.

Advertisement
Back