ACC Teams as Cars

RedditCFB tweeted a graphic on the ACC teams as cars. Those chains are hot.
Miami Snapshot.png

Advertisement
What are the others? Is that VagTech as a BMW??? No way are they a Beemer... I think of the Hokies more like this:
2012101205122194.JPG

Was once a pretty nice truck, very utilitarian, but got the job done pretty well. Seen better days....

Advertisement
Not feelin this list. One, WE ARE SO FLA! TF??? MIAMI BEACH! We should've been, at a minimum, a Bentley GT. Don't we still have the most Nat'l titles in this conference? Come on.

FSU...a porsche??? FOH. They belong in an Infiniti Q60

VT....BMW 3 series??? Naw...they belong in a Kia Optima

Pitt....Jeep Grand Cherokee??? Put them mofos in a SJ Wagoneer

GT...Volks Beetle? Classic Car. Those punks need to be in a VW Vanagon

UNC...BMW M240?? F that...those punks need to be a Ford Fiesta

UVA...party boat?? FOH. If they're going to be a boat, they need to be listed as the SS Minnow.

Louisville...a mf'n Falcon F7????? If they don't get that bull chit out of my face. Louisville should be nothing more than a Chrysler 300

No disrespect to any of you who may have one of these fine automobiles.

Some of those are absolutely hilarious. UVA - everyone was having a great time until Navy showed up??? Dead.

NC State, Saab 900. Basically only NC St. gives a F about NC State, the rest of the world doesn't even know they exist. Lol.

Syracuse, used Hyundai Elantra? That's just cold... Guess whoever wrote this went to Northwestern J school.

Some are straight stupid. FSU ain't nothing more than a Miata with a porsche logo slapped on the hood with bubble gum and a bashed up porsche spoiler duct taped to the rear deck lid. Phuckin posers.

That purple Huracan about to get carjacked, yo. That ****'ll look much better in green, purple is a stupid *** color, anyway.

Advertisement
What are the others? Is that VagTech as a BMW??? No way are they a Beemer... I think of the Hokies more like this:
2012101205122194.JPG

Was once a pretty nice truck, very utilitarian, but got the job done pretty well. Seen better days....

That’s more fitting of the gaytors offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
2012101205122194.JPG

Is it being smashed from the rear intended to have meaning?

It’s all cool. We are the only ones with a personal accessory — the Turnover Tire Chains. After game for pinks, we just attach and drive off with the losers car and everyone knows it is us. Just like taking nole chicks after all those tearful endings they had in the 80’s and 90’s.

Advertisement
Back