ACC Teams as Cars

FSU should be a mobile trailer home.

download.jpeg

More like this

Advertisement
Advertisement
It actually seems like a good fit to me. The Boxster is the low end Porsche. No respectable car / Porsche connoisseur would ever buy a Boxster. People buy it for the name, but it’s truly nothing special, just like FSU. Entry level Florida college.
Exactly. The Boxster is a ***** Porsche.

Not feelin this list. One, WE ARE SO FLA! TF??? MIAMI BEACH! We should've been, at a minimum, a Bentley GT. Don't we still have the most Nat'l titles in this conference? Come on.

FSU...a porsche??? FOH. They belong in an Infiniti Q60

VT....BMW 3 series??? Naw...they belong in a Kia Optima

Pitt....Jeep Grand Cherokee??? Put them mofos in a SJ Wagoneer

GT...Volks Beetle? Classic Car. Those punks need to be in a VW Vanagon

UNC...BMW M240?? F that...those punks need to be a Ford Fiesta

UVA...party boat?? FOH. If they're going to be a boat, they need to be listed as the SS Minnow.

Louisville...a mf'n Falcon F7????? If they don't get that bull chit out of my face. Louisville should be nothing more than a Chrysler 300

No disrespect to any of you who may have one of these fine automobiles.

Infiniti Q60's run a solid $50K plus, up to $75K...Free Shoes doesnt have that much cheddar IMHO...they should be a 1992 T-Top red camaro...was fresh back in the day, but just chit now any way you slice it...

Infiniti Q60's run a solid $50K plus, up to $75K...Free Shoes doesnt have that much cheddar IMHO...they should be a 1992 T-Top red camaro...was fresh back in the day, but just chit now any way you slice it...

Well I gave them the q60 only b/c they somehow won a nat’l title in 2013. If it wasn’t for that, they would be in a Toyota Supra...1999

Advertisement
That's a cheap kit car, as it sure ain't no Lambo.

Probably a Fiero, Volkswagen bug, or Pinto underneath.

Yes, that was the whole point. FSU is NOT a Lamborghini; they’re just pretending to be one. Note the vanity license plate. The Noles are all show, no go.

Advertisement
That's a cheap kit car, as it sure ain't no Lambo.

Probably a Fiero, Volkswagen bug, or Pinto underneath.

I know a guy that has a fake white Testarossa on a Fiero frame. He goes around telling everyone it was one of the cars they used in Miami Vice. Fkn thing sounds like a lawn mower when he guns it.

Yeah he's as big a douchebag as he sounds like.

Advertisement
Back