ACC so bad 0-17 vs AP ranked teams outside of Clemsons 2-0

More than half of the last 20 years they've been in the bottom half of the p5 in win % in ooc.
Why do I have to take a look at any rankings? I have the game results.
I know where the ACC stands

So your point was that over the last 20 years the ACC has had a couple seasons where they were the 3rd best conf? LMAO. Even the years that they had good OOC win% it was due more due to who we played and we still were not better than the SEC or B1G in those years.

Advertisement
So your point was that over the last 20 years the ACC has had a couple seasons where they were the 3rd best conf? LMAO. Even the years that they had good OOC win% it was due more due to who we played and we still were not better than the SEC or B1G in those years.

No.
It wasn't.
No need to laugh.

More than half of the last 20 years they've been in the bottom half of the p5 in win % in ooc.
I know where the ACC stands.

I personally don't give a crap about the other teams in the ACC.
We are a school in the southeast (with Clemson and FSU) and recruit that type of player.
We take care of our biz and everything will work itself out.

The shet show that the ACC is doesn't seem to be hurting Clemson right now.

You good now?

ACC is a BB conference, no more, no less.
As long as we're getting our fair share of the bucks, who cares..

No.
It wasn't.
No need to laugh.

We are a school in the southeast (with Clemson and FSU) and recruit that type of player.

You good now?

That is fine to not care about other ACC teams. You are correct that it didn't affect Clemson. However, that doesn't change the fact that the ACC is and has been trash.

Advertisement
No.
It wasn't.
No need to laugh.

You good now?

I don’t think it hurts Clemson because Clemson hasn’t/and probably won’t lose, and they generally dominate teams when they do play. Honestly speaking I don’t really care about them.

Its more something to think about when you have a Miami team (in a hypothetical) that may lose a game or two in a given year, scratching and clawing through most of their conference play, and somehow winning the conference championship.. to only not make the playoffs because of their strength of schedule..

That was a very possible scenario before the Virginia game. People would jump up and down about how if Miami just handles their business a one loss ACC champ won’t be left out of the playoffs... But then I think about how the entirety of the PAC 12 was written off after week four..

I think the strength of the ACC definitely would have affected Miami if they had gone on to run the table, playing the way that they do in conference. It’s all hypothetical, and I think an important point to make in any playoff discussion, as I watch people lambast UCF’s inferior schedule week in and week out.

I don’t think it hurts Clemson because Clemson hasn’t/and probably won’t lose, and they generally dominate teams when they do play. Honestly speaking I don’t really care about them.

Its more something to think about when you have a Miami team (in a hypothetical) that may lose a game or two in a given year, scratching and clawing through most of their conference play, and somehow winning the conference championship.. to only not make the playoffs because of their strength of schedule..

That was a very possible scenario before the Virginia game. People would jump up and down about how if Miami just handles their business a one loss ACC champ won’t be left out of the playoffs... But then I think about how the entirety of the PAC 12 was written off after week four..

I think the strength of the ACC definitely would have affected Miami if they had gone on to run the table, playing the way that they do in conference. It’s all hypothetical, and I think an important point to make in any playoff discussion, as I watch people lambast UCF’s inferior schedule week in and week out.

The LSU game was big.
IF we won that game, lost 1 conference game to UVA, then beat Clemson. We would have a spot.

We have a few good ooc games lined up over the next few years.
If we do well in those and Clemson keeps doing their thing, a weak ACC will not affect our standing with the cfbpo committee...
If we ever get to that point.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/2/2/16964186/sec-revenue-distribution-2017

Not a really "fair share" compared to other conferences...Another indictment of John Swofford's leadership.

It's a low expectation ACC, take a look at this clown's prescription to "spark change" in ACC Football:

https://saturdayblitz.com/2018/10/12/acc-football-5-moves-that-would-spark-change-in-2019/

Advertisement

I care because we haven't figured out a way to win this trash conference...ever. 15 years. 4 coarches later.

I care because we haven't figured out a way to win this trash conference...ever. 15 years. 4 coarches later.
4 frauds later.
If the money is divided equally, what inducement is there to win?
Not sure if preceding statement is true.
Someone sent me a link to my previous post, going to read now..

Advertisement
The conference was always pretty much trash. That's how FSU ruled for so many years. They added us and VT thinking it would spark the competition but we've been just as bad. VT not as much but they have fallen themselves of late.

Adding Louisville, BC and Syracuse just brought a market but not much else.
How come they always are #2 behind the $EC in putting people in the NFL........U are trash.......

U ranked 25 in coaches poll....probably because other coaches didn't want CMR fired or being forced to get an OC.....way to much talent at and available to the U.

Yeah, it’s bad!! I don’t think I remember the ACC ever being this bad. With this defense, we should be cruising through the costal this year, yet here we are, on the outside looking in and hoping VA drops a game.
Va needs to drop 2 games. We end up in a 1 loss tie, they get the tie breaker.

Advertisement
Yeah, it’s bad!! I don’t think I remember the ACC ever being this bad. With this defense, we should be cruising through the costal this year, yet here we are, on the outside looking in and hoping VA drops a game.

Defense definitely carrying team right now, however the D is number 1 against this trash conference and some rinky Dinks. Not sure how we would fare against better competition.

Advertisement
Back