ACC semifinals vs UNC thread

Advertisement
I think we sneak in as a 3 seed someplace (hopefully not Gainesville)

I agree with that "hopefully" logic, but honestly I couldn't care less what Regional we sneak into. Just keep the streak alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're ok taking it up the sphincter from the Gators yet again? I've had enough. Let some west coast team do the dirty to us.

I agree with that "hopefully" logic, but honestly I couldn't care less what Regional we sneak into. Just keep the streak alive.

You're ok taking it up the sphincter from the Gators yet again? I've had enough. Let some west coast team do the dirty to us.

Haha that's fair, man. And I'm not okay with it necessarily, but another Gator beat down in the postseason is sadly a huge win for this team this year.

If we're a #3 seed in Gainesville, we will not have a game against the Gators.

If we're a #3 seed in Gainesville, we will not have a game against the Gators.

Fact. Unless Florida were to get upset by Southwest North Coastal Florida Tech State in the first game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back