ACC semifinals vs UNC thread

Advertisement
Is the game back on?! I'm not seeing **** in Bammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's basically only on the app at this point.

Midtown taken out with bases loaded. mcKendry comes in and gets a K to end the inning.

Does our RPI get a boost if we lose tonight?

Here's what d1baseball.com said:

The Hurricanes have a 44-year NCAA tournament streak to keep alive and this week’s play makes it look like their are locked-in on target. They increased their win streak to six games with a 5-2 win over Wake Forest, pushing their record to 30-26 and moving their RPI to No. 39. Look for more RPI points ahead as they’ll play No. 2 North Carolina on Saturday.

Advertisement
Don't you run on contact, stupidity on the base path again. So frustrating watching this staff.

Semper Canes

Advertisement
Kind of glad this **** isn't working after following Twitter.

Advertisement
Does our RPI get a boost if we lose tonight?

Here's what d1baseball.com said:

The Hurricanes have a 44-year NCAA tournament streak to keep alive and this week’s play makes it look like their are locked-in on target. They increased their win streak to six games with a 5-2 win over Wake Forest, pushing their record to 30-26 and moving their RPI to No. 39. Look for more RPI points ahead as they’ll play No. 2 North Carolina on Saturday.

According to Warren Nolan's impact report a loss will drop our RPI raw score by 7 points which translates to maybe one spot in the rankings.

Advertisement
I think we sneak in as a 3 seed someplace (hopefully not Gainesville)

I agree with that "hopefully" logic, but honestly I couldn't care less what Regional we sneak into. Just keep the streak alive.

Advertisement
Back