ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
I’m 4 hours or less from all the away games. I’d go to every one of them if they were going to allow fans.

It’ll be interesting to see the dates. I’d rather have Clemson middle to late in the schedule. Give Lashlee and King a few games to gel.

Advertisement
Ideally MIA will get to face both Clemson & ND this yr. ND's road to the ACC title game is easier than Clemson's. But regardless the mentality always has to be this no matter what..

fatigues 1.jpg

fatigues 2.jpg

Every body saying UNC has a a cake schedule, but in reality their schedule is very similar to ours. They get ND and we get clemson. That's the biggest difference. **** it, we will see how much we've improved playing Clemson. Let's just hope we get a few warm up games

Obviously home and away differences. But whatever. With 20% capacity, there shouldn't be much home field advantage.

Last edited:
So basically this was all done for Notre Dame. Because we could have kept the divisions and dropped a couple non conference games for non division teams. What a joke. We better get big money from that NBC contract.

Advertisement
I love it. I ******* hate the 3 pre season games on every schedule. Gonna be some ball to watch every week. Let’s hope for healthy rosters bc this is going to be amazing to see.

BS that Clemson was put on the schedule instead of ND. Aside from that, ND will be splitting their TV money with the rest of the conference. Hopefully they like the taste of being in a conference and go all in after this season.

The NBC deal will likely be worth more this year due to fans watching on TV, rather than attending games no?
I don't know. While the NBC deal is a negotiated fixed price, the amount is based on projected national ratings. If 80K domers have to watch the game from home, I don't think that would impact national ratings that much.

Advertisement
Exactly! We can beat our home games I'm not worried at all..... Away games (WF, Ville, Tech,State) only team that should give us trouble this year is clemson..

These guys gonna have to worry about king like **** this year.... I love it..

You aren’t worried at all!?!?!? Hahah we lost to FIU, La Tech, Ga Tech and Duke last year. Let’s see what we look like week 1. Manny better get his **** together quickly.

I’m 4 hours or less from all the away games. I’d go to every one of them if they were going to allow fans.

It’ll be interesting to see the dates. I’d rather have Clemson middle to late in the schedule. Give Lashlee and King a few games to gel.

I’m 4 hours from Louisville and would definitely go if allowed and a ticket was available. Will be interesting to see how each team/state/city handles the fans situation.

Advertisement
I'd think UF would be their first choice.

Unless we could trade them for Temple.
I don't think either would have a choice. Isn't there a state law that they must play? The only way out for the lizards would be if the SEC adopted a conference only schedule.

From reading the links on the Gater Tears, Williams, and Marshall threads, I sense there's no love lost between UGA, Bama, Auburn and the gates so I doubt they'd want to bail them out.

Fvck ‘em.

This team needs a chip on its shoulder. This conference constantly trashes Miami and now they are sucking Irish c**k.

That said, no matter what the conference schedule is in front of us, we need to practice like Canes of Old and bring it like Jimmy’s Canes did, especially at Death Valley.

Send Dabo a message, even if we lose.

Oh, and this staph needs to be on the shortest of leashes, including the AD. We don’t care if the Patriots are on the schedule: this is Miami. The score line is all that matters.

**** man, what a year to NOT be able to go to games. I realize it's a circle and everything but **** what a schedule for us fans. Only thing better would have been ND on the list.

Advertisement
Back