ACC Network

Advertisement
If the announcers are watching it on a remote feed, that kind of explains some things. So many times I'm watching a TD run or a turnover and the guys are still talking like its pre-snap. I thought they were all just lazy or bad at their jobs.

Advertisement
Another thing that bothered me was the lack of material and repetitive comments by the announcers. Its like they fit their notes on both teams on two 3x5 index cards. How many times did we listen to how the Duke quarterback was mentally fatigued. It was like the game melded into the knife commercial. “If you act now, you can get a mentally fatigued Duke quarterback for two easy payments of $29.95”
And the crickets were awesome, **** near brought the new Sammy back to Costco, thought there was something wrong with it.
But we carpet bombed Duke, which is a good thing.... even though I knew it was coming because I was listening to Joe Z and DBJ on the call

Advertisement
Yeah it’s bad..

Im sick of ACC basically trying to force Comcast to carry them, by always putting Miami on their trash channel. They think they slick.. 🤬

Advertisement
560 WQAM Miami , radio the BEST , I listened to the game LOVED IT.

ACC network, don’t give a HOOT

GOCANES

I agree with the comments about the poor quality if the broadcasters.

Just for clarification, the ACCN is owned and operated by ESPN in conjunction with the ACC, but all broadcasting is purely ESPN, it’s just not branded that way.

These broadcasters are all broadcasting from their home offices, and it sadly often shows, as it seems half the time they’re late on calls. Maybe they have their kids coming into the room bothering them, or maybe they’re getting a hummer under the desk, who knows, but I get the sense that half the time they’re off in their own little world

Advertisement
That humming noise that was supposed to be crowd noise reminded me of those **** horns during the World Cup.
I literally did the eye scan around my house to see if that was my radiator or something before I realized it was coming from the broadcast

I liked it when Nesta got the PF, which looked suspect BTW, and the announcer proceeds to go a mini rant about Miami and their reputation/attitude etc.
I do enjoy getting to guess what the down and distance all game is, really keeps me engaged.

Try watching the games MUTE and listen 560 WQAM you’ll really enjoy it 🙌🙌
I may go that right. I couldn’t go full radio though. Right now I’m just busting balls but if it end up bothering me that much, this may be the solution

Advertisement
Back