ACC Network

WaterburyCane

🐳 🐳 🐳
Premium
1st off. What a great game. Finally put together a complete game on both sides of the ball. That was fun. Brings me back to the old days of Big East ball when you could wake up Sat morning and know you were going to whip some *** on a conference opponent

But this ACC channel. WTF. This is embarrassing. Looks like a bad home movie. Every **** part of it. Cameras, production, graphics, stats. The amount of money brought in by college football and each conference, its got **** embarrassing and takes away from enjoying the games as a fan.

The announcers need to go back to pee wee football. It’s like they never watched a game. They call a 2 yard run up the middle the same as a 30 yard touchdown run. Dudes didn’t even know about one of the turnovers until we broke out the turnover chain.

We need our games back on a major network.

Advertisement
1st off. What a great game. Finally put together a complete game on both sides of the ball. That was fun. Brings me back to the old days of Big East ball when you could wake up Sat morning and know you were going to whip some *** on a conference opponent

But this ACC channel. WTF. This is embarrassing. Looks like a bad home movie. Every **** part of it. Cameras, production, graphics, stats. The amount of money brought in by college football and each conference, its got **** embarrassing and takes away from enjoying the games as a fan.

The announcers need to go back to pee wee football. It’s like they never watched a game. They call a 2 yard run up the middle the same as a 30 yard touchdown run. Dudes didn’t even know about one of the turnovers until we broke out the turnover chain.

Also who the **** is Brevin Johnson? Half the time it felt like I was seeing what happened before they did. ACC has not only the worst announcers is CFB I would argue all of sports.

Last edited:

Isn’t this an ESPN production ?

They suck... no argument. They’re cheap so only the online the sideline reporters are on site. The announcers are at home and are seeing it same as us. Factor in delay, ****** camera angles, and their lack of feel... just makes it exponentially worse

Advertisement
the commentators were a joke. i typically am not at all critical of commentators, even those that a lot of people hate, but this was horrible. they genuinely didn't seem like they could follow what was going on on the field. i found myself wondering if they were watching a feed that was several seconds behind mine lol

Brevin Johnson had a huge game

Advertisement
Advertisement
If so then that makes this worse. If they have ESPN resources then I don’t know how they have a product like this. The other conference networks don’t look like this
I may be wrong but I thought all of these ( SEC,ACC Big 10) were all ESPN productions . I know both of the announcers are ESPN people Hasselback and Johnson.

They were bad. But, were they at the game, or were they watching a feed? C’Vid and all...

Advertisement
Dude.... I quit listening to the TV and started watching and listening to the games on the radio years ago. Talking TV heads are the worst.
At least you get some real passion listening to the radio.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back