ACC Network today

Advertisement
This makes no sense. They’re under us because their best player will be playing QB for the Washington Commanders and the second best will be RB for the Vikings.

I don’t get how our own fans don’t realize we didn’t lose ANY difference makers but gained a bunch of players and coaches. And other teams lost VITAL players.
Idk what you guys are arguing about bc I've literally not read any of those posts except this one.

Butttttt

You wouldn't say the record breaking WR we just lost was a playmaker? Even tho he broke records?

Idk what you guys are arguing about bc I've literally not read any of those posts except this one.

Butttttt

You wouldn't say the record breaking WR we just lost was a playmaker? Even tho he broke records?
No hate to Rambo cause I love anyone who decides to put on for the U. HOWEVER, records aside, I don’t think he was something irreplaceable at all.

Yes, the numbers are there, but assuming you watched other teams last season, did he LOOK like Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith Ngiba, Jameson Williams? There’s a reason he went undrafted. His records *to me* seemed to be more of a direct result of not having much else to rely on in the WR considering Melo, Jacolby and Brashard were true FR.

Shout out to Rambo for making the most of the opportunity he had though, he definitely did his thing.

USC had more losses than we had wins and is ahead of us 😂

Lashlee did great and he’s definitely the first assistant to be a head coach in a while…. But now our staff is littered with former head coaches. TVD’s performance last season alone warrants us being ranked highly, especially when his new OC is last year’s Broyles award winner
I’m aware of our current staff. I was just making a point to another poster that our staff last year wasn’t “the worst staff in the P5”. Manny was a crappy head coach and a lot of his defensive buddies were duds but there were some good coaches on that staff. Mostly on offense

No hate to Rambo cause I love anyone who decides to put on for the U. HOWEVER, records aside, I don’t think he was something irreplaceable at all.

Yes, the numbers are there, but assuming you watched other teams last season, did he LOOK like Jordan Addison, Jaxon Smith Ngiba, Jameson Williams? There’s a reason he went undrafted. His records *to me* seemed to be more of a direct result of not having much else to rely on in the WR considering Melo, Jacolby and Brashard were true FR.

Shout out to Rambo for making the most of the opportunity he had though, he definitely did his thing.
Just to refocus the initial statement, it was not whether Rambo was irreplaceable or how he compared to other elite WRs talent wise.

The initial comment was that we did not lose any playmakers.

Did he not make any plays? Idk I think he was a pkaymaker.

I agree with you, I think his talent is replaceable. And he wasnt elite like the others.

But I disagree in saying he wasnt a playnaker here.

I see what you intended to say though.

Advertisement
Just to refocus the initial statement, it was not whether Rambo was irreplaceable or how he compared to other elite WRs talent wise.

The initial comment was that we did not lose any playmakers.

Did he not make any plays? Idk I think he was a pkaymaker.

I agree with you, I think his talent is replaceable. And he wasnt elite like the others.

But I disagree in saying he wasnt a playnaker here.

I see what you intended to say though.
Right, I can see someone in our WR room having the same impact as Rambo for us this year.

I don’t see UNC having a QB do what Howell did.

I don’t see Pitt having a QB/WR combo do what Pickett/Addison did.

Right, I can see someone in our WR room having the same impact as Rambo for us this year.

I don’t see UNC having a QB do what Howell did.

I don’t see Pitt having a QB/WR combo do what Pickett/Addison did.
Drake Maye is supposed to be the goods. Borderline 5 star kid they got 2 years ago.

Also, Kedon Slovis at one point was legit for USC. He has been steadily declining.

Again, idk what you were arguing with that guy so idk why these two teams got brought in lol. We should beat Pitt. UNC worries me more.

Advertisement
Back