ACC Network today

Advertisement
I forgot about them being there today. Probably why the practise is open to media all day.

Still trying to figure out how those teams are ranked ahead of us lol....
Agreed.

But in their defense they do have established coaching staffs in place and coaches that vote in coaches polls like that sorta consistency and expect improvement from year to year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think they're objectively better than us?

Out of those 4 teams?

Coaching
Returning Talent
I’d say we are all close enough that recent results should matter. We got picked to win the coastal, I think that’s more accurate, but Pitt returns a ton of talent and so does NC State.

Of course I think we’ll have a better year, I just don’t fault someone for thinking either of them deserves a higher ranking to start with.

Advertisement
Miami went 7-5 last year. The fact that they made a preseason top 25 poll at all is a small miracle.

Same exact scenario except we kept Manny and there’s a 0% chance we’re ranked. So it’s pretty fair to me. Pitt won the league and returns everyone except the 2 big losses, which are certainly big but they have the whole team back. NC State has more wins in the ACC than anybody not named Clemson over the past 5 seasons. They have absolutely been a better program than Miami recently, and yes I understand we won a coin flip game against them last year. No issues at all with the rankings.

Advertisement
I looked up when it was airing, it appears to be on all night, 7,8,9,10,11.

Going to have to record it and avoid the ads for the tract shaver and the bell and Howell x ray vision sun glasses

Watching the NC State game now. To think this game was described as an improvement on tackling compared to the six prior games is an absolute indictment against the last regime. I know it’s been said that we are improved in that area so far in Spring and training camp, but really want to see it this season. Could be a HUGE reason for any upcoming success.

Advertisement
Back