ACC hype piece on our WRs

We have a crapload of nasty WR . Njoku is like the 8th WR that is all you need to know about our talent level.

Advertisement
Malik actually looked all world--would be great to see him consistently play that way.
That's what's so maddening about him. He'll occasionally make a great throw (Berrios TD at Duke and Berrios TD against ND come to mind) then he'll miss wide open receivers on post routes or slants.

The inconsistency and inaccuracy makes my blood pressure sky-rocket.

Rosier is going to look really good this year for 2 reasons - 1 his accuracy will be improved and 2nd, his WR group is way more talented than last year’s group. All we need him to do is hit the guys in stride and let their natural playmaking abilities shine

That's what's so maddening about him. He'll occasionally make a great throw (Berrios TD at Duke and Berrios TD against ND come to mind) then he'll miss wide open receivers on post routes or slants.

The inconsistency and inaccuracy makes my blood pressure sky-rocket.

take deep breaths and watch that blood pressure it can be a killer.

No matter what, the kid is a gamer, he can do a lot of things both well and poorly, but he gives us a good chance of winning every game we play. I for one, believe he will be a lot more consistent this year. His ability to tote the rock cannot be understated, while some of the throws on the tape are outstanding showing he has the ability. If he can improve on his vision and accuracy we will have a terrific season.

This is a optimistic view fueled with the orange and green Kool Aid.

The wife and I are going to Cuba next week, so the Kool Aid will be fortified with rum but I’m up to the eyes with it too. His running was an advantage last year but part of it was that nobody had any film of a Miami QB running. Now they do, so let’s hope the RBs give them something else to worry about and Rosier runs less.

Advertisement
The wife and I are going to Cuba next week, so the Kool Aid will be fortified with rum but I’m up to the eyes with it too. His running was an advantage last year but part of it was that nobody had any film of a Miami QB running. Now they do, so let’s hope the RBs give them something else to worry about and Rosier runs less.

Travel safe and enjoy your trip. The more weapons teams have to plan for create other opportunities let's hope we take full advantage of the diversity and talent of the offense.

Travel safe and enjoy your trip. The more weapons teams have to plan for create other opportunities let's hope we take full advantage of the diversity and talent of the offense.

Thanks. We get back in time for the game. Time for the Canes to be menfolk and skin them a big cat.

Thanks. We get back in time for the game. Time for the Canes to be menfolk and skin them a big cat.

knew you would be back for the game. was in Cuba as a kid in 1957, Joe Batista right before Castro took over, and the fate of Cuba changed direction dramatically, but you know that.

knew you would be back for the game. was in Cuba as a kid in 1957, Joe Batista right before Castro took over, and the fate of Cuba changed direction dramatically, but you know that.

I’m native of Miami and Cuba has long been part of Florida’s story. I remember soldiers digging foxholes on Hallover beach and a Nike anti-missed base a couple blocks behind my house in the early 60’s. My wife came from Cuba at 5 years old in 1961 so the trip is very personal for her. Funny fact, she grew up in Columbia, SC and is more Southern redneck than me. For me, I love history and Cuba is about the only island around that I have not been to and has tremendous history both on its own and tied to ours. Not to mention all those great old cars. I’ll raise a couple club rums to you and all Cuban Canes.

Advertisement
I’m native of Miami and Cuba has long been part of Florida’s story. I remember soldiers digging foxholes on Hallover beach and a Nike anti-missed base a couple blocks behind my house in the early 60’s. My wife came from Cuba at 5 years old in 1961 so the trip is very personal for her. Funny fact, she grew up in Columbia, SC and is more Southern redneck than me. For me, I love history and Cuba is about the only island around that I have not been to and has tremendous history both on its own and tied to ours. Not to mention all those great old cars. I’ll raise a couple club rums to you and all Cuban Canes.

Went to high school with the first influx of Cubans and experienced the immigration of those that got out early and those that were sent out. Then going to the U virtually saw the cuban popluation and culture grow. With your rum, be sure to have a real rolled in front of your a good cuban cigar.

Went to high school with the first influx of Cubans and experienced the immigration of those that got out early and those that were sent out. Then going to the U virtually saw the cuban popluation and culture grow. With your rum, be sure to have a real rolled in front of your a good cuban cigar.

I am tempted about the cigar but smoked last cigarette 12 years ago as my wife called emts for the heart attack I was denying at that moment. One cigar would probably lead to five a day in no time for me. I’ll stick with the rum. Already shown I can stop that habit easily. All that said, it remains to be seen if I can resist lighting one up.

Enjoy your trip GatorHater, and have some rum for all of us! Is there a particular part of Cuba you’re visiting? What historical sites are you hitting while there?

I am tempted about the cigar but smoked last cigarette 12 years ago as my wife called emts for the heart attack I was denying at that moment. One cigar would probably lead to five a day in no time for me. I’ll stick with the rum. Already shown I can stop that habit easily. All that said, it remains to be seen if I can resist lighting one up.

Buy the cigar, let yuor wife hold it, and smoke it before you are ready to leave. If allowed to bring one in,then post canes beat down of lsu. I understand addictive personalities.

Advertisement
Buy the cigar, let yuor wife hold it, and smoke it before you are ready to leave. If allowed to bring one in,then post canes beat down of lsu. I understand addictive personalities.

You gave me an idea. I have a very expensive bottle of 25 yr old Scotch I have been saving since that frigging OSU thief that was and is earmark for our next NC. A couple of nice Cubans would go well with it when we win number six. Hum. That could be worth the risk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back