ACC has a problem

Let’s revisit your comment one year from now.
But that's not what you said. You lambasted Miami for not making staff changes while everyone else is. But we did make staff changes.

What you really meant to say was you're sour that manny didn't get fired, right?

Advertisement
But that's not what you said. You lambasted Miami for not making staff changes while everyone else is. But we did make staff changes.

What you really meant to say was you're sour that manny didn't get fired, right?

No. Last year we fired and hired people too. If you want to get technical, then yes. Those were staff changes. Heck, Richt to Diaz was a staff change too. Was it an improvement with better resumes? No. The results soon followed. Again, let me know what you think of these new hires in one year.

No. Last year we fired and hired people too. If you want to get technical, then yes. Those were staff changes. Heck, Richt to Diaz was a staff change too. Was it an improvement with better resumes? No. The results soon followed. Again, let me know what you think of these new hires in one year.

you dont think the lashlee hire was a good one (at least on paper right now)? the O he runs is exactly what weve been calling for for years thatll fit the talent and bc of the hire, we ended up with a legit QB. thats the best hire the school has made since butch if were being honest.

Miami is the worse basketball team in the ACC. Lol. You guys are a joke for basketball. You are never relevant. Duke, North Carolina, Louiville, Syracuse and Virginia are the only ACC teams that make runs in the tournament.

”You guys”?

”You guys”?

Trolls always reveal themselves...so dumb

Advertisement
You know who isn't in a bad place right now, America, that's who. The market has never been higher, unemployment has never been lower, 401k's are doubling while credit card debt has been cut in half. What about the national deficit? Good point. Got to go.

Advertisement

Attachments

• E4B5898F-6A5A-4FC6-AA23-C2FA75723FC8.jpeg
    E4B5898F-6A5A-4FC6-AA23-C2FA75723FC8.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
I am a canes football fan, not basketball ******. I am a Syracuse basketball fan

Then go post on a Syracuse board, you fūcking loser.

btw, Syracuse is a fūcking shlthole. A frozen sewer.

Only a jízz gargler comes on a Miami football board to talk about Syracuse basketball. Go blow Jim Boheim’s frozen fūckstick

Does it really matter if you are a troll, a front-runner, a fairweather fan, or a f***ot?

You referred to UM fans as "you guys" and now you are mad at us for calling you out?

You are the one who needs to get off this board.

Then go post on a Syracuse board, you fūcking loser.

btw, Syracuse is a fūcking shlthole. A frozen sewer.

Only a jízz gargler comes on a Miami football board to talk about Syracuse basketball. Go blow Jim Boheim’s frozen fūckstick

How about you get off this board so you can go **** yourself. You low life piece of ****

Advertisement
ROFL, here we go again, who won the college football and basketball titles in 2019, LOL, both ACC teams, who won the college basketball title in 2017, all this ACC basing needs to stop,this conference has been winning championships consistently and that would definitely continue once we start dominating again. Those who think clemson is far out over everybody in the acc, dont know football at all. They are running a strong program and besides duke, they have the most stable coaching staff. We just continue to have a stupid and inept administration. This school luv's to turn its nose up to those who helped to make this place Great, when leonard hamilton wanted to come back home, they turned their noses up at em, and now we running with the overrated larranaga who cant recruit worth ****, and is just on a retirement tour. Ok, butch davis wants back in, naw, we good, let's go in another direction. To many idiots/double agents running around in Coral Gables these days, they want to be mediocre in sports, it has been a concentrated effort, not a coincidence.

Does it really matter if you are a troll, a front-runner, a fairweather fan, or a f***ot?

You referred to UM fans as "you guys" and now you are mad at us for calling you out?

You are the one who needs to get off this board.
I am a canes football fan ******. Not basketball

The ACC is at a bad place right now. The ACC is the worst power 5 confrence for football and basketball. As we know, Clemson is the only team good team for football. They are so far ahead of every team in the confrence. In basketball, the ACC is really struggling this season. Only four teams from the ACC are projected to make the tournament: FSU, Louisville, Duke and Virginia (three of those teams are ranked). The ACC should be getting into Miami's and FSU's grills and encouraging them to pick up the slack. Same with Cues, Pitt, Notre Dame and UNC for basketball. Those four schools are traditionally powerhouses for basketball.

Clemson...they are dropping BIG TIME bags to get those players. A lot of the money is funneled by boosters through Newspring church and earmarked for "certain" families

Advertisement
It's probably not the smartest move to explain how you're not a Canes fan in X sport and bash them on a Canes board. The only thing worse would be if you made that mistake then got offended because you were called a troll.
Either in or out.....no sitting on the fence by Sport.....agreed.

I am a canes football fan, not basketball ******. I am a Syracuse basketball fan

"Troll Alert" means, to me, that there is cause to be concerned that a person is a troll.

I think of it as similar to a "Tornado Alert" in that it does not mean you will necessarily be hit by a tornado, but you should be vigilant.

you dont think the lashlee hire was a good one (at least on paper right now)? the O he runs is exactly what weve been calling for for years thatll fit the talent and bc of the hire, we ended up with a legit QB. thats the best hire the school has made since butch if were being honest.

Go ahead and save this post. See you in 2021. People literally said this about the amazing improvement from Antiquated Richt into modern day Enos taking over for both Richt Sr and Jr.

Advertisement
Back