ACC Football Schedule

We expect to represent the Coastal if we want to compare who UNC plays, they play FSU and Miami, then a bye, then play ND, Wake, and Pitt. The Wake game is a non-conference game though.

FSU has a brutal Schedule again, they open with ND, Play UNC, Miami, Clemson, and finish with Florida. They also have Wake, Louisville, and NC State.
Wonder how many games they play before they opt out rest of season.

Advertisement
Here’s to hoping we aren’t down 28-0 to Carolina after the first quarter. Long bye weeks can be mentally exhausting.

Gonna try to attend two games next season. The month of September will decide that though.

Advertisement
Why am I looking at this schedule and praying we don’t start the season 2-2

anything more than that Bama loss is unacceptable. 2 losses is the Max imo

Why am I looking at this schedule and praying we don’t start the season 2-2

anything more than that Bama loss is unacceptable. 2 losses is the Max imo
I think 2 losses, while not acceptable, is realistic.

You’re basically starting the season 0-1 no matter what.

I’m sure we’ll slip up somewhere like most teams in CFB. I wouldn’t be happy about it, but as long as we make the ACC Championship, I could live with it.

Every year we've said he has an easy schedule and in both he's **** the bed in new and exciting ways :pgdead:

Advertisement
10-2 at the VERY worst. Anything less is failure. Nothing is an L except Bama
The UNC game defines the season. Win that game and 11-1 is in play. Lose that game and I think 9-3 is more realistic. Pitt, UVA, VT are all going to be down next year. NC State will be a tougher game than people think. Trap game regardless. We beat UNC and we might be a little ****y, we lose and we might not recover in time to beat a good and State team.

Personally I think we lose to UNC and one more game to go 9-3. Another decent but not great season.

Advertisement
I think 2 losses, while not acceptable, is realistic.

You’re basically starting the season 0-1 no matter what.

I’m sure we’ll slip up somewhere like most teams in CFB. I wouldn’t be happy about it, but as long as we make the ACC Championship, I could live with it.

10-2 isn’t acceptable? What team have you been watching for the last 20 years? 10-2 would be a fantastic season!

Here’s hoping for at minimum 9-3 with only 4 teams with winning records from 2020. We’ll trip up somewhere. Having 7 home games is a plus.
NC State looks like that game where Mandy won't have the players prepared to play. They will be "emotional" coming off another UNC beating.

Advertisement
Covid schedule guys last year. We play the same 7 plus one rotating conference games every year. Odd years techs, Virginia and one Atlantic crossover(last year should have been Wake) at Home. Duke, Unc, Pitt and FSU (protected crossover )on the road. On the even years just flip it with the crossover team being a different team every year. If you paid attention to the covid schedule it was an even mix of Costal and Atlantic teams last year.

Here’s to hoping we aren’t down 28-0 to Carolina after the first quarter. Long bye weeks can be mentally exhausting.

true.

but the biggest concern, in my view, is how do we react to a blowout loss to start the season?

spending all summer working to opening day, knowing you're going to get creamed, then you lose 48-3.

when that happens, can the team recover??

10-2 isn’t acceptable? What team have you been watching for the last 20 years? 10-2 would be a fantastic season!
Depends on what that 10-2 looks like honestly. Like if the 10-2 where we see improvement in all areas and are actually moving forward cool.

if it’s a limping to the finish same stuff different day I’m not with it

Advertisement
Back