ACC Football 2017 All-Conference Projections

I'd tape this in every locker of the defensive players. I think if Delany & Young are as good as we think they'll be we'll have a top 5 defense in the nation.

Advertisement
I hate when they put Frosh on these preseason teams. So disrespectful for upperclassmen

Agreed, much like anointing Harley or Thomas as an All-ACC punt returner, or even ahead of Braxton when the longest & highest punt they have ever fielded is probably from a kid plucked from the high school soccer team.

Miami teams of past have typically played better when disrespected. Hopefully we get back to that and this defense makes people pay all season long.

Advertisement
Any list that doesn't have Nkosi Perry, da gaw, ACC All Confrence ain't worth ****.

Advertisement
I hate when they put Frosh on these preseason teams. So disrespectful for upperclassmen

Agreed, much like anointing Harley or Thomas as an All-ACC punt returner, or even ahead of Braxton when the longest & highest punt they have ever fielded is probably from a kid plucked from the high school soccer team.

That's your argument for why Berrios should be returning punts over Thomas this season? That's f*cking retarded. There is no way in **** that Berrios is a better punt returner than Thomas.

That's your argument for why Berrios should be returning punts over Thomas this season? That's f*cking retarded. There is no way in **** that Berrios is a better punt returner than Thomas.

I am not arguing for or against anyone diickbag. Read it again slower this time. I am saying the argument itself is annoying because you are comparing apples and oranges. Maybe before you proclaim Thomas the next Roscoe Parrish you should see if he can catch a punt with real hang time in a situation where the gunners are in his face. Just because Berrios is not super flashy people like you forget how athletic he is. His sparq numbers out of high school was a 131.37 which would put him in the 92% tile of NFL WR's. So again... Lets just wait for someone to win the job. ONLY thing f*cking retarded here is the name Scorpion. You sound like a G.I. Joe character.

Lol Thomas hasn't taken a college punt yet, how do you know he's better than Berrios at this stage?

Advertisement
Laughing at the idea that no one from our DL and none of our LBs made it on the first team. It's like these folks in the media don't even know what's about to go down.

Lol Thomas hasn't taken a college punt yet, how do you know he's better than Berrios at this stage?

If he can run after he catches the punt he's already better than Berrios

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back