Official ACC DEMANDS Trial By Combat

Advertisement
Trust me when I say this...

there is no greater way to take the will to live of your opponent than by beating them senseless with a 15" rubber crank.

it is one of the ultimate ways to send a message of total and complete subjugation.

🤣

The ACC shall be avenged!!!!

@Lil Bryant 305

Hungry Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
Trust me when I say this...

there is no greater way to take the will to live of your opponent than by beating them senseless with a 15" rubber crank.

it is one of the ultimate ways to send a message of total and complete subjugation.

🤣
So where does that rank on the humiliation scale? Above or below being undefeated, winning your P5 conference, and still left out of the CFP in favor of two one-loss teams?

Last I heard, The USAF's Air Combat Command (ACC) sent Dr. Phillips a terse message highly recommending a name change when Stanford, Cal and SMU are absorbed...Something about confusion when recruits want to fly/work on fighters and they get turned off by "ACC" due to its lame connotation.

Advertisement
So where does that rank on the humiliation scale? Above or below being undefeated, winning your P5 conference, and still left out of the CFP in favor of two one-loss teams?
Being beaten into submission by a rubber **** is Tier 5 level of subjugation.

In all of known history, there are only 4 known levels of subjugation.

Last I heard, The USAF's Air Combat Command (ACC) sent Dr. Phillips a terse message highly recommending a name change when Stanford, Cal and SMU are absorbed...Something about confusion when recruits want to fly/work on fighters and they get turned off by "ACC" due to its lame connotation.
Yes they did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back