ACC coastal schedule for 2016

Advertisement
Easy gage to predict Coastal winner is to look at Atlantic cross-over. (BTW ND does not count for ACC)

Miami - FSU/NCSt
UNC - NCSt/@FSU
Duke - Louisville/Wake
GT - Clemson/BC
VT - BC/Cuse
Pitt - Cuse/Clemson
UVA - Louisville/Wake

VT has the best set up by far... HOWEVER, while not conference games they play a very hard OOC with Tenn, ECU, ND.. That means no weeks off and playing ACC games while beat up. Scary thing is they win the coastal with three OOC losses.. Would look horrid for the conference.

VT is not good. We have beat VT what the last 3 out of 4. VT has no qb as of now, question marks with the o-line, and they lose a lot of veteran guys off of a defense that wasn't as good as it used to be.

VT is not good. We have beat VT what the last 3 out of 4. VT has no qb as of now, question marks with the o-line, and they lose a lot of veteran guys off of a defense that wasn't as good as it used to be.

Gotta **** of a coach tho, beat Ole **** with the talent oozing Memphis squad

The ACC needs to dump overall ACC record and go with division record. It's complete BS that we play FSU every year, and sometimes Clemson AND FSU, and no one else plays EITHER. Don't get me wrong, I want to win the Coastal by beating the crap out of everyone, but it should be a level playing field.

How many other conferences go this route? Where they don't use overall conference record and only your divisional record?

Name another conference where a team plays the best team from the other division every year. Do you think UF would ever agree to play Alabama every year?

Advertisement
We went 5-1 in the Coastal but our cross over games we lost to FSU and Clemson,no other team played both teams last season but Miami. It is what it is,this year its FSU and NCST, no reason we cant win both games!
With an influx of new coaches in the Coastal, each bringing something different to each new school should enhance the overall play of the coastal and ACC. It's going to be a roller coaster type year.

Really *****ing about us playing Clemson and FSU in the same season? Give me a break we dodnt have a hard NonCon last year so it didnt matter at all. Even if we did, id rather play the good teams than crappy ones. They dont do anything if you win, and only hurt you if you lose.

Really *****ing about us playing Clemson and FSU in the same season? Give me a break we dodnt have a hard NonCon last year so it didnt matter at all. Even if we did, id rather play the good teams than crappy ones. They dont do anything if you win, and only hurt you if you lose.
Of course it matters. We start at a disadvantage almost every year. If you were an SEC East team would you sign up to play Alabama every year? no because it is like starting 0-1 in your conference.

Advertisement
The ACC needs to dump overall ACC record and go with division record. It's complete BS that we play FSU every year, and sometimes Clemson AND FSU, and no one else plays EITHER. Don't get me wrong, I want to win the Coastal by beating the crap out of everyone, but it should be a level playing field.

How many other conferences go this route? Where they don't use overall conference record and only your divisional record?

Name another conference where a team plays the best team from the other division every year. Do you think UF would ever agree to play Alabama every year?

They play LSU every year. No difference than playing FSU every year.

Tennessee plays Bama every year as their permanent cross division rival.

Of course it matters. We start at a disadvantage almost every year. If you were an SEC East team would you sign up to play Alabama every year? no because it is like starting 0-1 in your conference.

Miami fans pounded their chests about wanting to play FSU every year. Now you're *****ing about it.

Canes should go 9-3 at worst. I'll say 10-2 for now. Will play FSU in the ACC championship game.

If we play in the Title game, it should be against Clemson.

They are losing 4 NFL players on defense. I don't think they reload as well as they did last year. I think they drop a game in tally.

I don't think FSU goes 12-0 either. They could lose to Miami(in sun life) or Florida.

Advertisement
Canes should go 9-3 at worst. I'll say 10-2 for now. Will play FSU in the ACC championship game.

They are losing 4 NFL players on defense. I don't think they reload as well as they did last year. I think they drop a game in tally.

I don't think FSU goes 12-0 either. They could lose to Miami(in sun life) or Florida.

lmao...

Yeah their #1 recruiting has no chance to help them reload. The gaytes are losing several more defensive players to the draft than them....Long year for FU especially with no qb.

Why are there so many people on this board who don't know how other conferences work... half have no clue how the ACC schedule is structured.

As pointed out Tenn plays Bama every year cross as well as UF playing LSU

I think and touch win FSU.Hemos had some very bad years, but we can have .No Miami fans who complain that played against FSU.

I take this opportunity to introduce myself, and seen no thread presentations .I a Spanish follower of canes am delighted.
I am happy to come to this forum to follow the news of .Perdon team for my bad English

Advertisement
You're lost if you think our schedule ever prevents us from winning anything.

Last edited:

lmao...

Yeah their #1 recruiting has no chance to help them reload. The gaytes are losing several more defensive players to the draft than them....Long year for FU especially with no qb.

Florida plays FSU last game of the season, teams get better by last game, especially a rivalry game. FSU has the best roster in the ACC. QB & CB is their major question marks, everything else is loaded....

You saw Clemson after Mackensie Alexander went down in the NC, their defense went into the hole.

I think and touch win FSU.Hemos had some very bad years, but we can have .No Miami fans who complain that played against FSU.

I take this opportunity to introduce myself, and seen no thread presentations .I a Spanish follower of canes am delighted.
I am happy to come to this forum to follow the news of .Perdon team for my bad English

Bienvededos.. haha. I was reading your post and wondering if you were drunk.. but its all good. Just be ready for some people on this board. Some are mean.. have a safe space ready.

Advertisement
Back